Rebuilt trigger guard
Vortex Viper 6.5-20 on top
GG&G Heavy Duty bipod
Karstens cheek rest
Bolt knob is craftsmans from sears.
I call the camo Carnimore FINGRAD.
Duracoat handpainted.

Thank you sir,

Pics dont do her any justice...turned out very well. One of my all time favorite rifles.

I will see if I can find a before pic and post it up.

Went back on photobucket and found her whole life...pretty fun actually.

She started out like any other T3 varmint in 2007

Soon I added some texture, color and started designing the grip

Her first camo job followed shortly

She grew out of that one fairly quick and took on the sand tiger colors

Now she is all grown up and more beautiful than ever

thumbup.gif

I dig that camo! That last one is really nice but they all look great. You've got some serious talent!!
thumbup.gif
My brother just started a dipping business and I was hoping that was a new camo hydro film.

Where did you find that rifle? I have been searching high and low for a tikka varmint in 223 with the 1 in 8 twist barrel. Your finished product is amazing by the way.

Last edited:
Thanks guys,

I have had the rifle since late 2006- early 2007 so its been thru a few modifications to get to perfect. If I woulda known, I woulda purchased more. Always looking for them though...outstanding rifle. It does beautiful things with a 69SMK and H4895.
smile.gif

No its not hydro, but I have seen some that have been dipped that turn out great...I spray Duracoat, its only one off stuff, no patterns will ever be replicated. Creation meets Destruction, a balance between art and deathly pinpoint accuracy, a concealment with meaning, a true honorable salute to those whos first etched life into the cave wall. Many men came later to photograph and chronicle the cave paintings, to teach how life was then, to interpret the artist and to speak of the wonders that it meant to society, but in the end...there was only one artist, and one cave wall.

No disrespect to hydro intended...
scared.gif

All in good fun, just ribbin'

Beautiful work! If I got very far from "The Hot Daughter" in that terrain, it
would take me hours to find it again!

P.S. You're needed at the Bundy Ranch.

What material did you use to reshape the grip. I need to shave and add to a boyds thumbhole this summer. Because it's laminate I was thinking glue/plywood/bondo but very open to suggestions.

Rifle looks amazing. Actually when it's on the shirt it makes it hard to focus and I thought I had decent eyes.

Last edited:
originally the grip was designed from the plastic from the side discharge of an old push mower, I "welded" the seems together with a soldering iron and then screwed it straight to the factory stock. I have since done an extensive rebuild on the stock using Marine-Tex. but that mower grip is still under there.

Marinetex is great stuff, I have used other materials but it is my go to now.

Last edited:
Back