Worth the read

Redfrog

This is a long piece and definitely worth the read.

This marine can solve the problems in America by noon tomorrow.
thumbup.gif

http://taxicabdepressions.com/?p=1193

Whew! I made it all the way through it. What is scary about the whole thing is it is probably going to happen. Hopefully the good guys will come out on top. I would expect a lot of refugee's will head for Canada how will you guys deal with that? Have you given any thought to that? This is one part of our History that will probably happen while I'm still around . You can just about count on it starting about the time o is impeached or his term is coming to an end. I can't see him peacefully turning over the 'Control' to the opposition. It just isn't in his deck of cards.

I think his figure of 100 is optimistic, however it could get others attention
unsure.gif

Very neat perspective of a trillion
crazy.gif

Jump, I'm not sure what you mean by refugees. Those that won't fight for right and leave like rats from a ship? I know what I would do if it were up to me. If you mean patriots who need support, again I know what I would do.

Originally Posted By: RedfrogJump, I'm not sure what you mean by refugees. Those that won't fight for right and leave like rats from a ship? I know what I would do if it were up to me. If you mean patriots who need support, again I know what I would do.

I hope there is a lot of like minded Canadians.

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitOriginally Posted By: RedfrogJump, I'm not sure what you mean by refugees. Those that won't fight for right and leave like rats from a ship? I know what I would do if it were up to me. If you mean patriots who need support, again I know what I would do.

I hope there is a lot of like minded Canadians.

More than you think my friend, more than you think.
thumbup1.gif

Back