TNVC customers outgunned from too many hogs? No problem, they have THE answer!!

Victor_TNVC

We here at TNVC outfit a great many hunters with top of the line gear. Sometimes there's just not enough guns or NV to go around to get all them hogs...

P.S. Be sure to turn UP the volume on this one!
w00t.gif

Vic

All I guess you better be stocking up on tannerite because when the antis see that they will make such a big stink over it well lose that right to.

Originally Posted By: valmetpredtrAll I guess you better be stocking up on tannerite because when the antis see that they will make such a big stink over it well lose that right to.

We'll just keep being active and continue writing letters and continue to beat down meaningless legislation!
cool.gif

Edit, (since I'm on a rant anyhoot), EACH AND EVERY ONE OF MY EMPLOYEE'S IS A LIFETIME MEMBER OF THE NRA. If they are not already when they come on board, I personally pay for that membership for each of them. It's that important to me and everyone else here at TNVC.

Vic

Last edited:

Vic.....I gotta try that. I stalked a sounder at a feeder last night and I kept thinking about your video. What size tannerite target did you use in the vid?

I laughed so hard I had tears running down my face..... that's hilarious.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: RudiSo were there nails, and thing strapped to the outside of the tannerite?

That would be an illegal use of that binary. So I am sure the answer is NO.

Originally Posted By: dan158Originally Posted By: RudiSo were there nails, and thing strapped to the outside of the tannerite?

That would be an illegal use of that binary. So I am sure the answer is NO.

Absolutely correct.

Originally Posted By: SkyPupLOL, I've gotta try this with thermal!
thumbup1.gif

I've read all 91 pages of your NV stuff over at the gofoxpro.com forum on Night Vision hunting. It took me three days to read all on that thread but it was a great read.

The last few months answered a couple of my questions that I had wanted to ask you. One was what you do for a living to buy all those neat cool toys. You sure keep the UPS man busy delivering to your house.
wink.gif
drool.gif
You have the coolest toys and setup for hunting hogs of anyone I've ever seen.

And second, I was wondering when you would put a silencer on that Sig of yours! All those coyotes and pigs to shoot and now they won't even hear the gun shots anymore.

And three I wondered where you lived in Florida but you put your longitude and latitude numbers on the FLIR video and I found your back yard on Google Earth. I can even see where the hogs have rooted the garden up. I figured you lived in a swamp but you actually have quite a few neighbors not that far away.

I enjoyed reading about your PVS14, Helmet Mounting System, IR scouting devices and IR scopes and all the videos you posted.

I sure hope you have several very big freezers to keep all those hogs you butcher and keep to eat. Pork the other White Meat.

I never could figure if you worked or just went hunting all the time until you said something about being a retired veterinarian. I knew you were in the medical field when you referred to the chest as the Thoracic Cavity! Most people would just call that a Chest Shot!

You sure are lucky to have Vic come down and bring all his new toys with him for you guys to hung hogs with. If I had a place to hunt hogs I'd be looking hard at one of the new FLIR RA or RS devices. 66 with 35 mm objective. I hope I got that right. Not your TV70 or TV50 but it's all that I could afford. We don't have many hogs in IN unless they are fenced in. Most of those belong to my AGR brothers.

You have so many hogs down at your place that I first thought that you lived on a Pig Farm. You shot five and twenty more come the next night.

I wondered if you ever sleep. But you finally said that you only get two or three hours sleep a night. That was what I was figuring as you said you skin the pigs until 2 am and then go to bed. I wish I had that much energy still. I'm retired too but I sleep a whole lot more than you do.

Anyway just wanted to say Hi and thank you for all the great information that you give to others. You IMHO are helping a lot of people learn about nigh vision equipment and how to use it.

If you guys reading this have not read skypups stuff over at www.gofoxpro.com I highly recommend you zip on over there to read his posts on the Night Vision or Night Hunting forum. I know that I learned a whole lot about NV stuff and thermal imaging systems.

I spend the day trying to figure out how to buy a Thermal Imaging system for my EOTECH EXPS3.4 and G33 magnifier system. EOTech stopped distribution to a few of the things I looked at in the 2013 calendar according to the Optics Plant web site. And the inline NV M2124 is about $8000 which is way out of my price range. I don't have the money to buy a AN or NEPVS14-17 system and the IR light and laser designator along with the helmet and mounting system. But I might be able to afford one of them new FLIR things that you talked about in page 91 over on FoxPro. You got me interested in buying one of them even though I don't have any hogs to shoot here. But it looked like so much fun.

I've read that we have wild hogs in the County that I live in but I've never seen them myself. But there are some guys who hunted them and have taken pictures of them after they were shot. But those hogs were shot in another county which is about 4 counties over from where I live.

I graduated from vet school a long time ago, but have worked in human molecular genetics with nucleic acids for a couple of decades, am not retired yet but soon to be. Will be happy not to be working 40 hrs a week away from the farm and only wake up to go hunting.
thumbup1.gif

Oh, and I finally did get a Gemtech SandStorm suppressor for my 7.62mms and have three more signed off on but still waiting on the BATF to give me the tax stamp I paid for....

Me%20Can%20Web.jpg

I have tried to educate folks on some of the new technology to improve night hunting outings, thanks for being one of them!

I have some friends that graduated from Purdue's School of Veterinary Medicine and who worked at the University of Miami a few years ago. He's working at Texas A&M. He's doing research on Elephant virus's now.

I can't wait to see more pictures and hear more stories about how the silencer work on those hogs. It seems like you have an almost endless supply of targets to shoot at. I've got a ACC flash hider that I'm putting on my AR15 and it's the kind that allows for a quick connect of the ACC suppressor. I hear that the Federal Stamp costs $200 and takes a while to get. I would think that it would help you shoot a lot more pork in a much shorter time. I'm interested in seeing how the other hogs react when one of their group exploded with a 7.62 hitting it but they can't hear the noise of the gun fire. Will they just stand there and wait for the next shoot to hit or will they scatter and run into the woods.

PS: I had a frat brother who routinely would only get 4 hours of sleep each day while in school. Ironically he's a pig farmer. LOL

Originally Posted By: SkyPupI graduated from vet school a long time ago, but have worked in human molecular genetics with nucleic acids for a couple of decades, am not retired yet but soon to be. Will be happy not to be working 40 hrs a week away from the farm and only wake up to go hunting.
thumbup1.gif

Oh, and I finally did get a Gemtech SandStorm suppressor for my 7.62mms and have three more signed off on but still waiting on the BATF to give me the tax stamp I paid for....

Me%20Can%20Web.jpg

I have tried to educate folks on some of the new technology to improve night hunting outings, thanks for being one of them!

Last edited:
Back