Fluted, Blue Cast Acrylic open reed call

Oregon310

This call is cut from genuine cast acrylic with a hand built delrin tone board. The fluted & milled areas of the call have been lightly bead blasted while the rest of the call is polished to a mirror finish, inside and out. The band in the center of the bell has been castellated to help you hang on to it with a glove or cold hand. The tone board is fit with double O-rings & built to rip distress and pup/female howls. The bell of the call has a nice even taper from the end of the board to the exhaust & is capable of a wide range of crisp tones.

I would like to run an auction on this call that will end at 9pm forum time on Wed. 4/16. Any post that is time stamped 9:59 or earlier is good to go & will be counted.

As always, thanks a ton for having a look!!!!

Doug

Look at me posting twice in a row! Just want to make sure that this auction is not forgotten. Too much craftsmanship goes into a call like this to let my buddy Nick steal it for $40!

Brian

Originally Posted By: cedarcreekcooner$41

You got it cooner, thank you very much! PM headed your way. Thanks for the kind comments guys, I appreciate it!

Doug

Originally Posted By: BMeyerLook at me posting twice in a row! Just want to make sure that this auction is not forgotten. Too much craftsmanship goes into a call like this to let my buddy Nick steal it for $40!

Brian

That's it, you're off the Christmas card list this year, PAL.....

Been out of country this week and sad I missed this one! Almost looks like an opaque sibling to a clear blue acrylic I picked up a couple years ago! REALLY dig the fluting style on the "waist band" of this one!!!!

Back