Huge dog fight tonight!

Airedale56

So, we got several inches of snow overnight last night.

Wind drifted it pretty bad at my place. About 18" in some places. Especially the driveway, of course. I got stuck trying to blast through a drift and had to call a wrecker to get my work car out so I could go on to work.

When I got home this afternoon I had to do a lot of shoveling to try to get the driveway open so my lovely, darling wife could get her car in/out of the garage tomorrow.

Snowblower belt broke a couple of weeks ago so I'm shoveling.

Spud and Purdy were reveling in the snow, lots of playing around. It was friendly, at first.
Then Spud and Purdy got a bit more rambunctious, chasing each other, lots of face-barking, snarling and general play fighting.

Some more chasing, digging, shoulders thrown, a few jaws snaps; then "IT" happened.

Heads collide; a yelp sounds off.

Purdy laughed, Spud called Purdy's mom a "bi-tch" and then she went all "Airedale"on him.

It wasn't pretty. Lots of hurt feelings all around. Had to send them to their crates.

Darn kids.......

Hope you guys are having a good spring, wherever you are.

Last edited:
Aaaaannnnnnnd nobody laughed or commented at what Spud called Purdy's mom to start the fight.....

Seemed kinda ironic, pot calling the kettle "black", kind of thing.....

Never mind.

Board seems to have lost its humor...

Hope everyone is well.
smile.gif

Glad just feelings got hurt. You call anyone mom a [beeep] and it's on! Regardless of it's true or not. Poor spud hitting an Airedale in the head will get you nowhere.

i have a few dog fights now and then. usually after im done getting in the middle of it, they dont feel like fighting anymore. now when they snarl, i just usually have to give them a stare down and they go their seperate ways.

Back