Want to hunt coyotes in Texas

James Foster

I will me making a business trip in early June to San Antonio from Atlanta. I can make my route go through either Dallas or Houston and am hoping to find an opportunity along the way to go coyote hunting.

Can anyone give me guidance on either public lands that would be open to hunting or private lands where I might be able to pay to hunt.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Likely to be plenty hot by them. Not much public land opportunities that will be very good. Most all public land will require hunter orange unless at night.

I am sure there are some pay places, but I don't know any of them.

Coyote hunting in June in texas is probably going to make you not want to attempt it again. Gonna be hot and miserable! ! Reschedule that trip for late October and you will have a good time....

I understand it will be hot, and it may not be as enjoyable as if it were cool. However, this is an opportunity to try and hunt coyotes in a different environment than I have here in Georgia and want to make the most of it.

I am fairly new to Texas and am also interested in dog hunting. You might try texas hunting forum thf@outdoorsites.net, texas state rifle [beeep]. tsra.com.
Jim

Yep they gotta eat thats a fact! Mosquitos and every other biting bug has to eat as well. We were just trying to save u a little misery. Are they possible to kill in june? Absolutly. Good luck on your hunt.

Most people hunt for fur. The plaes I have here in central texas we hunt year round for predator control. To help the ranchers with saving their calfs and fawn population.

Yep, June will be hott but that won't stop me ! lol - Just try to help out fellow friends, ranchers / farmers. I'm 45min NE of the Austin metro, let me know if you wanna hunt.

if your going to be in SA do a search for south texas predator hunting, there will be several that run night hunts
Try HUNT TEXAS WILD if David isnt running any he might be able to send you to some one that can help.
other then some one on here hooking you up, writing a check is your best bet

Back