New GA Precision Extreme Hunter in 6.5 SAUM arrived !

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: BOBTAILSWow that is a awesome rig!!! Speed report please.

I'm guessing 3250 on the 140 A-Max.

I gotta
drool.gif
stop looking, this is gonna cost me a lot of money
tt1.gif
!!

just my test loads with the 140 amax were running 3171.

not even pushing it and zero pressure signs.

mild load with the 130's at 3240. 3300 or just under would be easy to run.

sick accurate !!

Originally Posted By: Yotes2CallOriginally Posted By: Buster HindendAwesome looking rifle
Love the components

Very interesting round too

Good Job

PM returned on the Hide
thumbup.gif

Thanks, I'll check it out

Got the new NF 2.5-10x42 Compact mounted up and trying it out. What a great compact scope !

I have ran the 32mm version for years with no complaints at all. The new 42mm is loaded with great upgrades for sure.... Of course the new 42mm front objective, Side parallax adjustment, power throw lever, New Digillum digital illumination with choice of red or green illumination and NV compatible, high speed turrets, Zero Stop... just to name some.

IMG_19963.jpg

IMG_19972.jpg

IMG_1977.jpg

IMG_19923.jpg

I'm so envious...If I were ever to be able to obtain a custom build, it would certainly be one from GAP...They do so many for LEO Tactical teams, I know it would be a 'No Question" shooter...

You've got it outfitted great and the proof is in the pudding, so to speak...Great groups and spec results...

Incredible rifle very very nice

Originally Posted By: BOBTAILS

I gotta
drool.gif
stop looking, this is gonna cost me a lot of money
tt1.gif
!!

grin.gif

That is a very very very nice shooting iron you have there! My dream gun!

Have you played with the magnetospeed much yet? I have been eyeballing them for a lil while now......

Back