An interesting commentary on Eric Holder...

Saw that the other day - its restating the obvious, and the liberals think his way of thinking is and should be the new normal. Unfortunately, too much of the middle section of America's demographics doesn't care and/or has been swayed to this illogical thinking. He's been a a dangerous man to freedom in a powerful position in this country for quite a while, and has set a precedent that, like Obamacare, will be hard to remove completely from the future of American politics. Looks like he's going to "retire" before any chance of the retribution that may come after the midterm elections this fall. I wonder, should both Houses of Congress go conservative majorities this fall, if they can/will still act on the standing finding of contempt on him even after he's out of office?

Criminal charges are only for the average man/woman. Corrupt political figures are above the law. I doubt any penalties will come his way.

The average person would be nailed to a wall if they "lost" thousands of guns to the cartels.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: TonesterCriminal charges are only for the average man/woman. Corrupt political figures are above the law. I doubt any penalties will come his way.

The average person would be nailed to a wall if they "lost" thousands of guns to the cartels.

Criminal charges are only for the average person when the offending party holds control of the Senate. The Republican-held House has gone as far as they can go right now without Senate or Executive Branch action, which won't happen while Obama and Reid have the control that they have. Give that power tot he other party, AND keep control of the House, and heads will roll. This is BIG, but the Republicans can do nothing further but talk and plan if the other branches refuse to even acknowledge it......or if "We the People" just sit around watching the play-by-play's on tv.

Back