Introducing AmmoScum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: FurhunterOriginally Posted By: UtahShooterOriginally Posted By: pyscodogWhat goes around comes around!! You'll be the one I shoot first! LOL

And by your logic you will be the one "shot first", no?

The only thing that needs shot around here is this thread....

Or a plastic bag put over its head and suffocated, one or the other....

You're right Furhunter; I bow out. It should have ended a long time ago or gone to Private Message. I apologize.

Guess I should quit worrying about anyone else but myself. I'm outta here too! Meant no offense BUXH8ME, wrong choice of words.

Originally Posted By: obaroHow is the website coming along?

As good as your trolling efforts. Get a life!

How do I post a link on ammoscum to a classified ad with a 66% mark up? In this thread you stated that you got some Thunderbolt 22 lr for 24$ a brick, and I just recently saw an ad asking 40$ a brick for the same stuff. Simply pointing out the facts and trying to help you out with your crusade.;-) As far as me "trolling", your posts and hypocrisy have caused more controversy here on PM in the last couple months than mine have in the last ten years.

wink.gif

This is fresh!!!

Originally Posted By: JoshuaNYes.

These are also listed on gun broker for the going rate there as well.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: obaroAs far as me "trolling", your posts and hypocrisy have caused more controversy here on PM in the last couple months than mine have in the last ten years.

That's kind of a stretch don't ya think?

Considering it was you who put your lips on this turd and brought it back to life?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back