Deal or No Deal......

jorswift1

Anyone have any thoughts on this upper? I am wanting a good shooter for coyotes/plinking/varminst. I was planning on buy a Rock River (predator pursuit, coyote, R3 Comp). But this is a steal in price, just add BCG and a better flash hider. Opinions?

Last edited by a moderator:
probably a decent shooter.

why would you "need" a "better" flash hider?

seems like it would certainly save money over buying a rock river, even after putting together a lower with a great trigger.

Originally Posted By: 6724probably a decent shooter.

why would you "need" a "better" flash hider?

seems like it would certainly save money over buying a rock river, even after putting together a lower with a great trigger.

I would agree with him.

Looks like a good deal to me. I bet it would shoot at least moa,and probably better. I bet they sell out pretty quick at that kind of price, and no need for a better flash hider unless you are wanting a comp/brake.

Think of Slick Deals like shopping.com for guns

This is a link to Palmetto State Armory

Price: $369.99

Description:
A Railed Free float stainless upper in 223 Wylde!
Barrel: 16" Chambered in 223 Wylde, with a 1/8 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a mid-length gas system. The modified A2 profile barrel is mase of 416 stainless and lead-lapped for acuracy. Barrel is finished off with a Midwest Industries SS12G2 12" free-float rail, low-profile gas block and an A2 flash hider.

Upper: Forged 7075-T6 Flat top AR upper is hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring M4 feedramp cuts, T-marks, these upper upper receivers are made for us right here in the USA.
Each upper is assembled to order with US-made parts, and test fired to check gas function. Does not include bolt carrier group or charging handle. The 223 Wylde chamber allows for the use of either 5.56 or 223 ammo with enhanced accuracy over the 5.56 NATO.

16" Barrel length
416 Stainless steel barrel
223 Wylde Chamber
1 in 8" twist rate
Lead-lapped bore
M4 Feed ramps
MI SS12G2 free-float Rail
A2 Flash Hider
Forged upper receiver
T-Marks

Does not include BCG or Charging Handle

SKU: 32113

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: Widow maker 223Looks like a decent upper. Why were the links removed.

Pretty much makes this thread useless if no one knows what you're talking about

Originally Posted By: Widow maker 223Looks like a decent upper. Why were the links removed.
I don't think you are allowed to post a link to another site unless that other site/company is a sponsor here.

Originally Posted By: dwayOriginally Posted By: Widow maker 223Looks like a decent upper. Why were the links removed.
I don't think you are allowed to post a link to another site unless that other site/company is a sponsor here.

Well, then I'll quit linking this site when someone is looking for something that is posted in the classifieds, since they are clearly not a sponsor of the other forums.

In this day and age, that is a dumb rule, everything is available just by using the search engine.

Originally Posted By: dwayOriginally Posted By: Widow maker 223Looks like a decent upper. Why were the links removed.

Thats a big load of BS too if thats the reason!!!

Back