New To The Forum

I live in the Lexington area. Watch a lot of basketball and shoot a lot of coyotes.Originally Posted By: Smokeater5Thank y'all. I know some boys from up in Kentucky. They live up around Lexington and that area.

Yeah they are big on the UK basketball. They come down and duck hunt every year. They shoot a lot too. A couple of them are ranked really high in trap and clays or whatever. They are good guys. Are y'all pretty covered up with the yotes up there? I know what kind of turkeys and doves you have. Lol!

Loaded with yotes in KY. Have been hunting them 30 years now and they have not only grown in numbers they have gotten a lot bigger. Back in the 80's a big one was 35-40lbs and now they are 40-50lbs and occasionally a little over 50lbs. Good luck in the NIT. Cats will do good in NCAA.Originally Posted By: Smokeater5Yeah they are big on the UK basketball. They come down and duck hunt every year. They shoot a lot too. A couple of them are ranked really high in trap and clays or whatever. They are good guys. Are y'all pretty covered up with the yotes up there? I know what kind of turkeys and doves you have. Lol!

Last edited:
I need to get up there and hunt some coyotes sometime then. They have a ton of land and have always invited us to come up and hunt whatever we want. It made me sick seeing the Hogs lose like that. I hate losing a really close game like they did.

I would worry about the hogs, they will be hard to handle next year and really deserved a NCAA tournament seed this year. Not many teams could beat them. As far as the yotes up here go we got a bunch of em, and there's plenty land to hunt. It's hard to get permission to deer hunt but landowners love coyote hunters. There's a lot of good public land down your way to hunt. Guy I work with took a bear down there about two years ago, he said it was a great place to hunt and a lot of game.

Yeah they should be tough next year. It is considerably easier to find land to coyote hunt than it is to deer hunt. I may have to come up that way later this year and hunt on the guys I know. They have a ton of land up there and I'm sure a lot of coyotes.

Well, it didn't turn out like I thought it would. I thought they would have beat UConn. Guess it's a good thing I'm not a bettin' man.

Back