Nosler 60 grn. Ballistic Tip

Any body using these in their 223? I found some blems for 19/100. I've had such good luck with the 60 V Max. I thought I would give the BT's a try.

Originally Posted By: venaticThey are a accurate but I have not had a chance to shoot any critters

Same here, i had sold my remaining bullets as i went with 50gr z/vmax and 55gr sbk.

I have had better luck with the Noslers than with the V-max. Just seem to be a little tougher and less likely to splash if you are using them on coyotes.

drscott

I use the "partitions" in my 22/250 for a wolf load. I don't know about the BT's. The partitions don't work well as an antelope load but for wolf should be great. Out of the TC predator the 60 grainers will shoot under a min at 200 yards off a bench and sled...

They are the only bullet I use in my AR. The coyotes and jack rabbits just really hate em. Shot 23 jacks this week so far .

I took a 40lber last year with these in my .223 @ 2700 FPS. One shot to the chest at 80 yards and it did a 270 degree spin, took off up a hill and made it about 60 yards before it piled over. Tiny enterence and no exit, they pattern pretty well but not as good as some others i've tried.

I shoot the 50's out of one of my 22-250's. Accuracy is awesome but they are tougher than a v-max. I usually have a quarter size exit inside of 150yds but they kill very well

I'm having my FN TSR Ackleyed. I thought to use them in that gun when I get it back. The 60 V Max's shoots less than .5 MOA out to 400 yds. then they start to open up. I seem to be fixed on the 60's out of my 223's for some reason

Back