Pics of my new build 204 AR and specs..WITH RANGE PICS

Thin_Air_Howler said:
Just placed the order. I cant wait to get rid of that factory trigger. Thanks Fellas! Great looking setup by the way. [/quote
Let us know what you think about your trigger when you get it..

I received the Timney single stage 3lbs trigger yesterday. I dropped it in last night and worked up some loads. Unfortunately today was a crappy day. There was a 20mph wind with some sleet and snow mixed in. But that didn't stop me from putting a few rounds down the range. This trigger is awesome. Super crisp and a short reset. Cant wait to see what kind of groups I get when the conditions are better. Props to Joe Bob Outfitter's as well. They not only have the best prices but it shipped priority for free! I ordered it Wednesday morning and received it at lunch time on Friday.

Originally Posted By: bryan hMatched Aero Precision upper and lower
Wilson Combat stainless 204 hand lapped barrel
Daniel Defense chrome BCG
BCM gun fighter charging handle
PRI stainless gas block
Samson Evolution free float tube
Timney skeletonized trigger 3lb
Magpul Moe stock and grip
BCM buffer tube kit
Burris 4.5 x 14 scope and P.E.P.R mount
Battle Arms safety selector and take down pins
KNS stainless springs and detents and trigger pins

[img:center][/img]

I seen that and was having second thoughts on my build. But going to carry on.
Just got an email from JP of delay but they said the bolts are being in the process of being made.
What does that weigh out. Thanks for the Pics. Dan

I keep coming back and drooling over this rifle! Love the colors and that looks like a nice light barrel for the .204 rather than the usual 24" bull barrels. Awesome build.

Originally Posted By: BOBTAILSWe need pics of some dead critters next to this rifle me thinks.

We aren't having much luck around here everyone is hunting them with dogs so they dowant to come to a call. But groundhogs will be out soon.

Originally Posted By: bryan hYes the barrel is light I did not want a boat anchor to carry around.

I just looked up the barrel's specs on Wilson Combat's website. It looks like it basically has an SPR profile...little heavier than what it looks in the pictures, but not bad considering it's fluted. What kind of velocity are you getting from the 18"?

truthfully I don't know I've never checked with a chronograph but I'm very happy with the way it shoots I've been shooting the 40s so I'll get a little bit more barrel life out of it 32s are just about to the point where they may want to start burning a barrel.

Last edited:
Back