ADIOS Las Cruces...

I've been off line for a while and just caught up with this thread. Those idiots passed that meaningless resolution for one reason, to make themselves feel more relevant than they are or ever will be. They just as well passed one that condemns Putin for his actions in Ukraine. It's worthless and they know it, as does the city attorney. I'd bet a dollar to a doughnut that the majority of the folks that live there disagree, or don't care. Move the hunt as planned, those morons aren't worth the worry.

How are you going to get any hunting done in the Dirty T? I can't drive past 1702 with out stopping. Then I sure as He77 ain't going to get much hunting in the next day.

I heard back fro the Chamber of Commerce in Las Cruces.

It would appear that they have their hands full fighting the same organizations and elected officials that had a hand in the reason for all this.

Quote:Greater Las Cruces Chamber of Commerce

Barry I read the thread, thank you for standing up for the Chamber. We do not support the city or county in there resolution. As you know outside and special interest groups are hurting our city and its future with issues like the Desert Peaks National Monument, opposing legal and prosperous activities like the hunt and raising minimum wage to an amount that will cripple small businesses in Las Cruces. They are organized and heavily funded. We are fighting these things and many more for the good of our community. We must do so through strength in numbers to get the attention of our elected officials. Please let your friends know and if you can, help us with the fight.

At least they are fighting. If they ever stop, the libtards would run that town into the ground, just as they have with the ghetto in El Paso.

I see alot of people (not just here) saying how libs are "whining"....just think how this country is anymore. Sooner or later the kid whining is gonna get their way! And most just sit and watch,instead of doing something about it. So keep on watching as we get everything stripped away. Then we will be the ones whining....sick

Back