howa hogue 223 twist rate

No. I won't PM you for a build. There are a few guys I actually respect as builders (and gentlemen) whom don't require name calling and ridicule to get there dribble heard.

I bet you won't post any credentials on the open forum. Any professional with those sorts of accolades would have no issues with posting their credentials.

OK now who’s slinging BS? You didn't call them today my as#! Funny guy. I wish I could see your face when you find out the 223 is not 55,000 psi! Just do yourself a favor before you get hurt. Google 2.23 vs 5.56 NATO. I don't wish to see anyone hurt. If you really believe that a 5.56 and a 223 are the same, you had better look soon. Sorry man it’s just a fact.

Last edited:
I called Berger probably 2 years ago on the issue, as a matter of fact. But I guess you know better than I.

Quit dodging and post your credentials as a High power Champion and Rifle builder...

Now come on. I didn’t dodge anything. I gotta sleep now I am old. Have fun look up your data before you post. Seriously... look into 5.56 vs 223. Like I said, no need for someone to get hurt.

Originally Posted By: pahntr760You still continue to dodge the request for credentials that verify your rifles and championships. Yes, you are dodging.

He is a complete fraud. Don't bother to answer him - he makes it up as he goes.

Originally Posted By: AckmanWhere'd this beep come from? Guy doesn't know squat except for what he thinks he knows from reading a website.

WOW. Just WOW.

Ackman's comments above are my thoughts exactly.

This new dude is a GEM and should be cherished. May have set the PM record for cramming the most BS into 7 pages, and that is truly saying something.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: Mark2http://www.legacysports.com/barreled-actions

Jeeze, man... I don't know??

You thunk a 9" twist will stabilize a 40gr SBK??

It might not be fast enough
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I've owned several Howas in various calibers. The only one I could never get to shoot great was the Howa ranchland compact
In 22-250. The others all shot great with factory ammo. Just adding my 2 cents.

Back