Springfield model 15 rear v-notch sight screw

wileyote

if anyone could help me out I would appreciate it. none of the internet stores I have seen have one, with my computer skills I might just be missing it. but I cannot find the the sight hold down screw. I'm sure if I knew what size it was something from the hardware store with work.Thanks Gary!

3 months now they say they have none. I bought a complete rear sight from them no screw. I may have to call the manager of the hardware store and see if I can bring my gun in the back door, and see if we can find something that'll work. I guess I would really like to know what it looks like up close so I can get something close to match.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll give that a shot see what happens. if I had a Sears and Roebuck catalog from 19 forties I could order one out of there.haha

Thanks, i'll try them also, everytime I go Brownells they put me on hold for a tech 5 minutes or more and I lose my signal, I work out in the middle of nowhere 14 hour days 6 days a week so it's hard to get ahold of anybody. so hopefully one of these days I'll get ahold of 1

Back