Caldwell Lead Sled FCX

I actually sold my FCX, I got tired of the bulk and storage space it took up. Not feeling the rifle in my shoulder really started to affect my sand bag shooting and especially my off hand shooting. Feel the recoil and learn how to adjust your shooting abilities IMO.

IMG_2165_zpsa08ed607.jpg

Well I can see that. These things take up a lot of room and are heavy. While they are great for developing loads as Old Turtle said and they are useful for testing the accuracy and precision of the rifle they can't be taken out into the field when hiking into a stand very easily. So one needs to practice their shooting skills without the aid of shooting bags and benches.

I am going to try using a Caldwell Magnum DeadShot FieldPod out in the field during night hunts. But for daytime shooting I'll have to practice shooting techniques without the aid of all these extra tools.

I bought my Lead Sled just to prove to myself that the rifle can shoot better than I'm able to shoot with it free hand. I also have several long guns that I want to get sighted in beside my AR15. The Lead sled will come in handy for that.

I'm going to need a bigger Boat(House) to store all my shooting stuff.
ohmy.gif

Originally Posted By: RockyMtnHunterI actually sold my FCX, I got tired of the bulk and storage space it took up. Not feeling the rifle in my shoulder really started to affect my sand bag shooting and especially my off hand shooting. Feel the recoil and learn how to adjust your shooting abilities IMO.

IMG_2165_zpsa08ed607.jpg

Back