Sow Nailed in Backyard

RS64%2035%20175%20Yards.jpg

RS64%2035%20175%20Yards%20Head.jpg

Kill video later....

Video of 200 pound hog dropping dead @ 175 yards with SIG 556 with FLIR RS64-35mm thermal weapon scope using IMI Razor NATO 77grain Sierra MatchKing ammo:

You are killing me. Hogs all over and I'm waiting on my scope.
And from all of your videos, that seems to be a magic tree you have. Where can I get one?

Had a great hog hunt last night with the SIG 556 FLIR T-70 using IMI NATO 77gr Sierra MatchKings, shot three large boar hogs at various ranges and recovered two nice ones. Sky was clear, temp upper 50's and stars out bright with no moon, just a beautiful night to be out in the swamps hog hunting with the FLIR thermal gear.

This was in a large 1,500 acre flooded pasture with about 6-8 inches of water laying in it, used the FLIR LS-64 and PS-32 for find the loaner boars spread out around the prairie ponds and stalked them out from about 1/2 mile out.

Shot three and recovered two, on made it over a berm embankment and into some thick brush and could not find him.

Will have some video later on of the kills:

Bullet%20Hole.jpg

Hog%20Head%20T70.jpg

T70%20Tusks.jpg

T70%20Tusks2.jpg

That video is kinda whited out due to all the water all over the place, I was tromping through water up to my knees stalking up to those hogs.
scared.gif

As you can see at the end of the video, a hog stands out easily 500-600 yards out, just allot of work hiking that distance through the swamp water.

Oh, forgot to mention that you can see alligators both in the water and on dry land with the thermal.....don't ask me how I know!
crazy.gif

Here is my older unit which works very good with the FLIR T-70s, T-60, T-50, and RS series thermals. it is up and recording in 10 seconds with the press of two buttons:

T70%20DVR.jpg

Here is the new smaller unit with the remote video start switch:

T70%20MDVR.jpg

T70%20MDVR2.jpg

T70%20MDVR3.jpg

Back