Go figure...the little monsters start early....

While I agree that 'broken homes' are a large contributing factor to the behavior of most kids from grades K-12, another factor is generational as I've found that many are influenced equally by either observation of the parents attitudes and the various family history tales that are told around the kitchen table at family or neighborhood gatherings...

I've dealt with several families where the fathers and grandfathers were habitual at some form of deviancy and the children picked up the habits as well...It didn't matter if it was window peeping, petty theft, or major criminal activities...Outright and hard core animosity toward any form of authority falls into that pattern as well...

We recently had a TV news item where the parent was using, and coaching, her pre-elementary age daughter to help her in stealing from jewelry stores and clothing stores..Security video showed where she was pointing out to the child where to get behind the jewelry counter to reach in and grab rings and necklaces or carry a purse off of the store rack and then fill it with items and you could hear the mother telling the child to run when they were approached outside the store...

I have come to the conclusion that we, as a society, are responsible for the plight of the blacks.

What does anyone expect when welfare, which was intended to be a temporary safety net, was allowed to become a generational family legacy. A life style. What do we expect when Al and Jessie and the Dems treat blacks like they are at the special olympics and that they are not good enough to meet standards and that they have to have special rules to get hired and succeed and that they have absolutely zero personal accountability? Things don't go your way? Scream racism and get whatever it is that you are throwing a temper tantrum about. What do we expect when the role models for blacks are 50 cent and Six Pak Shakur?

Slavery is alive and well and our modern form is worse than ever. Only difference is that they allow their property to vote for them. The chickens have come home to roost and these fuktards just continue to scream racism. The insane are now running the asylum. There is no hope. We are done as a society.

Spot on!!

Originally Posted By: kymailman98I'm going to tell y'all something, and this is something that most people know but would never admit, especially in public......Blacks are a more violent race than Whites. They simply see things totally different than most Whites do, and are not as bothered by violence either. I remember watching the news one night, and they were interviewing witnesses to a shooting in a Black neighborhood. This Black lady seemed so upset by it, and was going on about all the violence and the kids being killed. About a month or so later, on another segment of the nightly news, this same Black woman was on there blasting the police for shooting a man in the her neighborhood. The man was a convicted felon who was being sought by police for a murder. That is the way many Blacks see things, they might think there is too much violence, but they don't seem to want the authorities doing anything about it. Jesse Jackson said there were too many Black men locked up in prison, but he will not comment on why they are there. If you talk to teachers, and they are truthful with you, they will tell you that Black kids really do cause more problems in school than do the White ones. Most of the time this is all covered up by the press and the politicians, because they do not dare tell the truth, because if they do, they will be considered to be racists. There are racists and then there are realists, I prefer the latter term, because realists tell it like it really is. That is what bothers liberals, when you hit them with the truth.

Here's where the bad kids end up. Is it because they are picked on? Bad lawyers etc. I think it's a cultural problem within.

You tell me.

Can't confirm these numbers as facts but it seems about right.

A black male born in 1991 has a 29% chance of spending time in prison at some point in his life.[2]
Nearly one in three African American males aged 20–29 are under some form of criminal justice supervision whether imprisoned, jailed, on parole or probation.
One out of nine African American men will be incarcerated between the ages of 20 and 34.
Black males ages 30 to 34 have the highest incarceration rate of any race/ethnicity.
(According to America Community Survey.)

Whites, who make up 78 percent of the U.S. population, accounted for 35 percent of the state prison population. Blacks, who make up 13 percent of the U.S. population, were 38 percent of the state prison population. Hispanics, who make up 17 percent of the U.S. population, were 21 percent of the state prison population.
CBS news

Just think how many people would be out of work if those folks suddenly straightened up. Are there any privately owned prisons or prisons run by contractors that you know of?

Originally Posted By: steve154I have come to the conclusion that we, as a society, are responsible for the plight of the blacks.

While I understand completely where you are coming from, I have to disagree that "we" are responsible for their plight. Life is about choices, and we make life what it is by the choices we make. Nobody, not even the Democrats, put a gun to a black person's head and said "go on welfare or else". Blacks, and many Whites and Hispanics, simply make the choice to live off the government because they have no desire to hold a job. Now, I do believe that the government should not have allowed people to remain in the welfare system their entire lives. I know why they did it, and that was to buy votes, but it never should have been allowed to happen in the first place. There are people of all colors who need help, and I don't begrudge them of any help they get, but these people are a small minority of the people who are on welfare. Most of the welfare recipients are able bodied and could work, they just choose not to.

fact is: the more blacks that are born, the worse the ecomomy will get.
spade a spade!. not many folks on welfare create jobs.
i don't consider myself racist. i have all the respect in the world for a hard working black/hhispanic.
as long as they don't act like a N/S.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: tnshootistJust think how many people would be out of work if those folks suddenly straightened up. Are there any privately owned prisons or prisons run by contractors that you know of?

Right off the top of my head I know at least a dozen different prison guards, and not more than 2 or 3 of them work at any of the same prisons together. They work at half a dozen different facilities within 30 miles or so of me.

I wonder if privatizing prisons would be a good idea? I worked for a private company once that ran a big jail.I guess the law suits would prevent that. On the other hand, innovation of the private sector might find some solutions. Teaching trades to the first timers maybe.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistI know I am not racist. I don't like anybody.

I had a brother like that....lol. I even suspect I'm like that at times.

A good example of the welfare CULTURE, is that single black young mother with over a dozen kids, all from different fathers that complained about not getting enough government money, saying "Someone needs to be held accountable" for her and her children's problems.

Originally Posted By: kymailman98Originally Posted By: tnshootistI know I am not racist. I don't like anybody.

I had a brother like that....lol. I even suspect I'm like that at times.
Well,I believe in being fair. I don't expect anyone to act like they are thrilled with my existence either.

Originally Posted By: LongnkrnchA good example of the welfare CULTURE, is that single black young mother with over a dozen kids, all from different fathers that complained about not getting enough government money, saying "Someone needs to be held accountable" for her and her children's problems.
A work farm might be in order. She obviously has to much time on her hands. How could anyone with 12 kids get a chance... never mind.

Originally Posted By: KarlA long trench with a bulldozer to cover the bodies is what's needed.

Well, that's certainly one solution. There will come a day that it will be the "haves" versus the "have nots", and all those people who spent their welfare checks on drugs, rap CD's, fancy wheels, and loud clothes will be looking to take what the rest of us have. May God have mercy on their souls.

Build more prisons. keep on building them until there is nobody left that wants to be in em. Whatever it costs to cage an animal, it has got to be cheaper to keep them there than what it costs us for the 7 kids they will father and we pay for and for the costs of the crimes they will commit.

They would have brought it upon themselves. Short of having an opposable thumb and being able to speak I think we'd be watching them in a zoo.

Back