Trigger Tune for RRA NM Trigger

gostovp

I have a RRA NM trigger. It's okay, but it does have some pretty significant creep in the second stage. I've heard this can be a issue with these triggers. Does anyone have contact information in regards to someone I could send the trigger to in order to tune it?

the yellow springs do not help the creep he is talking about. john holliger at white oak tuned 1 for me. it came out very good. does that guy in colrado do the 2 stag triggers? his name is bill sumthing.

I have that same trigger in one of their rifles. I too was unhappy with that bit of rough creep. As I don't live far from RRA home base I took the rifle directly to them and they promptly fixed it free of charge. I eventually swapped it out for their stainless varmint trigger and they went over it for me too. Smooth as butter.Not Sure the Varmint trigger needed any work but they made me a very satisfied customer. I have had trigger work done by Bill Springfield in the past and have been satisfied.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: Widow maker 223The trigger adjuster will take care of the creep.

in a rra 2 stage?

I have never used one with a 2 stage but I dont see why it wouldnt. Its going to do the same thing with is preload the trigger.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotthe yellow springs do not help the creep he is talking about. john holliger at white oak tuned 1 for me. it came out very good. does that guy in colrado do the 2 stag triggers? his name is bill sumthing.

Bill springfield. If you want one of his triggers ill give you $1 to take mine, great trigger if you want a defective gun to turn into a wall hanger.

100% coincidental but i just pulled it 5 minutes ago so i can use the rifle again without worrying im going to accidentally put a round in my head.

NdIndy --- I will take the trigger -- I will pay the $6 shipping and you can keep the $1---
Thanks

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: JOKER NdIndy --- I will take the trigger -- I will pay the $6 shipping and you can keep the $1---
Thanks
If you want it its yours. Dont use the hammer. I dont know about the other parts he worked but testing with good parts the hammer will double and its not safe imo. A sase should get it to you, not much weight or bulk. Just pm me your address.

It may be fixable, for what it is its not worth the risk to me. Please go overboard on the function check before you load it.

Back