Here's what 15 seconds with a good hand call will get ya!

Triple B

Just like it says. Had to set up on top of this dog. Didn't even get time to get excited lol. Another one down. I'm going to put coyotes on endangered species list haha. Just kidding, don't flame me

dc08157fb58c717659b125e99d1bb127_zps2f39d5ff.jpg

15 seconds is quick, for sure. I have had one about that quick, but I was not ready for it and had to try a running shot as it was leaving. What kind of seat are you using?

Les Johnson seat. Only way to go. Light, easy to carry and just like leaning against a tree. That dog had to literally been right beside us when we set up

haha that's happened to me a couple of times. It's cool to shoot em 10 to 15 yards away from ya and watch em layin there and continue to call some more. Your excited as a kid on christmas mornin.

Wow, that was fast. Our quickest this year was 4 minutes, barely got settled in when a pair came smoking in on a dead run!! Double trouble!

I hand call too. My areas are the desert. At least half my shots are 10-15 yards away. One time the coyote dropped within 5'. Pretty fun stuff.

My average is between 3-6 minutes most of the time. Been pulling some in the 18-20 minute range lately. I use electronics mostly but throw a hand call in late or pressured areas.

Guys this was a first for me. I did have a bobcat come in at around 30-45 seconds last year. Like I said, 3-6 minutes is my norm.

Primos third degree. I really don't think the call had anything to do with it. Just slipped in awful close. I think anything would have worked. Just put that on topic being silly

Back