aero precision ultra light scope mount

bryan h

Has anyone got or tried Aero Precision ultra light scope mount they say it weighs in at 3oz and made in America my friend is going to build a new Ar and thought about using one.

I think they're great. I've sold a ton of them and people have had great reviews. Super-light, 1" or 30MM, solid mount. Worth the cost.

I have three of them now. I really like them. Super light, hold tight, and very quick and easy to install. They feel like air compared to most mounts. I doubt they are super tough or battle ready or any of that, but for hunting and saving weight it's perfect. I've sold my other mounts and went to these.

I've been looking into buying one of these for my RRA AR-15 and trying to decide on which one I should go with - likely the Extended or SPR. Would any of you mind posting pics of what your setup looks like with the Aero Precision mount?

You'll want the extended version. We sell the Aero Extended Scope Mounts and they're nice! The only complaint customers have is with the cross-bolt design it can cause the scope to cant a bit as you torque down the ring halves, so it may take a few attempts to get your reticle straight.

You may also want to checkout the Warne Gen 2 Extended Scope Mounts. They're in the same price-range and available in multiple colors. They are also USA made and are a bit easier to align your reticle with.

Thanks for the info! I'm pretty set on an Aero mount at this point, but I'll check out the Warne. I like buying USA made whenever I can. Big selling point as far as I'm concerned, especially when they are both as well priced as they are.

Back