CC Holster

Recently picked up a S&W 380 Bodyguard for summertime carry and the Sneaky Pete holster caught my eye. It's the type that looks like a cell phone or Ipad case. Anyone have experience with this type, good or bad?

Thanks,
Bill

A buddy has that exact setup. The case (looks like an Iphone) has a small opening on the bottom where he just pushed the grip up through the hole on bottom with his left hand and the case opens then it's ready to grab with the right. He Loves it. Not my style, but it seems to work.

I have a keltec i wear in a sneaky pete. Extremely discret and comfortable to wear. I used it while in dress clothing. I can't carry at work so its easy to slide it on and off while on lunch or after work.

I have been looking at those for the same firearm. Right now I use a crossbreed and love it. But the sneaky Pete might work better at church. If you get one, let me know what ya think of it after you wear it a while.

I have one of these to carry my spare mag and love it.
http://magholder.com

Thank you for the suggestion on the Sneaky Pete holster. I never saw anything like that and think it's a great idea. Looks like a smart phone case. I am currently using a cell pal holster and like it pretty well but it is a bit slow to draw from.

I ordered one last week (a sneaky pete) liked the concept. Will use it with my springfield XDM 9mm. Hope it gets here soon. I ordered the belt also. I ordered it with the loops instead of the clips. We'll see.

I looked up the specs this morning and was trying to visualize it's size. Last time I ordered something without to much thought it came back to bite me. It looks like it will be close to the same size as a case for a Samsung Note III or comparable device. Not to large but large enough that i'm on the fence about it. I sold my LCP which would have been more inline with my current cell phone case. I just could never warm up to the trigger on the LCP.

Back