POF customer service a class act!

Dultimatpredator

I have read in the past postings here and other places on their customer service. Well, I purchased a P415 14.5" barrel with the old style tactical rail from Cabelas as a birthday present for myself about a month ago. I knew it had some dings in it when I bought it but figured I would live with the imperfections since the tac rail is not offered anymore and had my heart set on one. I would assume the dings and scratches came from the hundreds of people handling it. After I got it home I looked it over and found some more dings on the upper and lowers that really started bothering me on my $1900.00 purchase. Well, I called POF and emailed them pics of my rifle. I was asked to send the rifle to them.They emailed me a call tag. A few days later when they received it I got a call. They told me they replaced the complete upper but would have to strip the nP3 off the lower to fix the dings in it that they figured were aquired at cabelas and replate it. At first I was feeling like I was being picky but when POF customer service asked me if I bought the rifle off Cabelas used rack my thoughts were justified. POF said they were going to call Cabelas to raise heck and and ask them why they sold the rifle to me in that condition. Time wise I sent it in about the first week of February...this month. They told me a week there, a week to fix and a week back. I called Monday to check on it and they told me after the lower was replated they inspected it and found a scratch so they are redoing it and said it would be done by today and they would send it back. I didn't hear back yet to see if it's on its way but am glad to hear they were picky enough that they were going to redo it again. I know POF customer service had gotten a bad rap in the past but they are bending over backwards to make my rifle look like new. I'm sure it will look great when it comes back.

Last edited:
Back