(UPDATE)training odd dog

:::UPDATE:::

Well I sure am proud of my dog he's going along just fine he'll run a rabbit if he sees it so far my total with him is: rabbits= 4

Last edited:
Sorry I can't post a pic I don't have a camera or smart phone.
mad.gif

BUT go onto goggle and type dogue de bordeaux aka french mastiff they really are amazing dogs
thumbup1.gif

Ive always thought cane corsos were cool looking but could never find one for sale maybe you could post a pic of yours :thumb up: not harassing as I know some aren't able to post pics as I can't
smile.gif

No, he had a friend that had a 1 year old started dog that points deer that he didn't know about , but found out at exactly the same time he was offered a dog to buy. He also hates cameras and phones but has posted from the computer 140 times in 2 months.

I work at the library for the winter and have been using their computers. This site is been great (other than some rude people) I've been reading it and its really teached me on how to become a better hunter. As I said a while back I'm teaching two dogs, french mastiff= rabbits , walker/GSP cross= deer (the walker/GSP cross was a friends who moved here from Florida) I believe hunting with dogs will increase the chances of diner.

Hates technology... Can't decide if he is 25 or 28.... Is an electrician but now moonlights as a librarian.... A better dog trainer then TT.... Sounds like the Unabomber, Davy Crocket, and Al Gore all rolled into one!! You couldn't tell me where Jimmy Hoffa is buried could you?

Originally Posted By: roode301You and Tucker getting into anymore cats?

No. The weather here has been brutal. Not fit for man nor beast. Was hoping for a warm up to get the Toms out looking for love in all the wrong places.

Only a few day left now.

Norcalkyle said:
You are full of it, plain and simple. In this thread (link below) from 2 weeks ago you mention that you can't hunt because you have too much work. Also, you say you are going to post pics... and then ask how to do it.

I agree... I don't want to stir up trouble but ive read a lot of your posts and everything conflicts with what you say in other posts. Just be yourself fella. If you start lying on the net your gonna end up not being allowed within a 1000ft radius of any playground or elamentry school.

Originally Posted By: DoubleCKOriginally Posted By: roode301You and Tucker getting into anymore cats?

No. The weather here has been brutal. Not fit for man nor beast. Was hoping for a warm up to get the Toms out looking for love in all the wrong places.

Only a few day left now.
Our weather has been real bad this year too.

Back