Aero Precision BLEM...

cdubya_38

Has anyone purchased a stripped blem upper from them? Site says it may include plating inconsistencies, pits, scratches, dents, forging defects, etc. I know others have bought blems from various makers and couldn't find the first thing wrong with them. Thanks.

I got a blem upper and lower from Aero...looked brand new. I'm sure it varies, but it's still within spec so why not save money?

I just ordered a spikes tactical blem upper from Joe Bob's shoukd be here this week when I get back to town from working I'll check it out and report back. Not aero but it's a blem.

I bought a 3 pack of Aero blems a few years back. I THINK the blem was the roll mark was a little deeper on one end than it was on the other.

Nice lowers, great price.

Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear. I think I'll be ordering a couple. Looks really don't make that big a difference to me as I'll be using one as a varmint gun and the other for my blackout build. So, eventually they will get a little beat up after hunting with them.

Just placed my order for two of them. Will report once they get here. Hopefully they will mate well to my PSA lower. Now to find the barrel and handguard that I want. This thing is slowly coming together.

URL=http://s1135.photobucket.com/user/demondoza/media/20140207_170246.jpg.html]
20140207_170246.jpg
[/URL]

Heres my blem spikes.lower.from joebobsoutfitters. The finish isnt clean its.the only thing wrong I.could find

Thanks. Still waiting on mine to arrive, then comes the fun part of deciding on a barrel, handguard and stock. I'm hoping it's nothing major, but anything cosmetic is no big deal to me.

Received my upper the other day after a merry go-round with UPS (obviously I'm not home during the time the driver attempted to deliver and he didn't see much sense in trying a different time of day). It fits perfectly on top of my PSA lower and I honestly can't find the first thing wrong with it, visually, cosmetically, etc. Very pleased.

i have a few upper and lower blems from aero. usually its a small spot that the anodizing wasnt PERFECT or one upper has a small ding on the back of the brass deflector.

For me i build these rifles to work not to be pretty so i love the discount!

Back