Best compact production bolt gun available?

Quote:Just because women have adapted to using mens firearms does not mean they can't benefit from geometry designed for them. You guys probably don't even know what pitch is. If you did, you would know that they benefit from more pitch then men because their shoulder pocket has a different shape. ...Excellent information...And, personally, I'm glad to see a manufacturer taking this kind of stuff into consideration since getting more women interested in shooting well is important to increasing our hunting/shooting base...

In case some of you guys haven't realized it yet, the women that support their husband/mate's activities endure much happier relationships...
thumbup1.gif

My first center fire rifle in 1972 was a Sako L579 .243, you won't hear anyone talking about a Sako taking much of a back seat to anything. I've had several heavy barreled varmint models since and every one I ever had would shoot at least one factory made ammo under half an inch at 100 yards.

Never had a Remington (and I've had several heavy barreled ones) that took place as a "favorite" once I had the Sakos.

Keep an eye out on GB for an older one with very light use, nothing wrong with a used rifle that was cared for and lightly used.

Umm... Whats your budget? Because Holland and Holland makes the worlds best bolt gun, but it will cost you $30,000-$100,000....for us normal po folk Id go with a CZ550 or a Tikka or Sako

Originally Posted By: RudiUmm... Whats your budget? Because Holland and Holland makes the worlds best bolt gun, but it will cost you $30,000-$100,000....for us normal po folk Id go with a CZ550 or a Tikka or Sako

So why is nobody shooting for money ever using an H and H bolt gun????

Jack

Back