AR 15 Varmint build??

Originally Posted By: Field Medic5spd: regards to reloading for the above mentioned 6mm. Is it as simple as changing the 223 to 6x45 or is there more expertise to it???
Yes as long as you have the Redding bushing die its just as easy with 2 bushings. I have 4 bushings though since it depends on which brass you use. I found that remmy 6.8 LRP brass is different from Hornady 6.8 SRP brass in the neck thickness.
If you can find brass go with FC/Hornady/SSA/PVI small rifle primered 6.8 brass, otherwise buy what you can get your hands on.
I have 15 loads on the remmy brass and 10 on the hornday so far with no issues.

Originally Posted By: 5spdOriginally Posted By: Field Medic5spd: regards to reloading for the above mentioned 6mm. Is it as simple as changing the 223 to 6x45 or is there more expertise to it???
Yes as long as you have the Redding bushing die its just as easy with 2 bushings. I have 4 bushings though since it depends on which brass you use. I found that remmy 6.8 LRP brass is different from Hornady 6.8 SRP brass in the neck thickness.
If you can find brass go with FC/Hornady/SSA/PVI small rifle primered 6.8 brass, otherwise buy what you can get your hands on.
I have 15 loads on the remmy brass and 10 on the hornday so far with no issues.

Yes, me too. I have been running rem brass without any issues but I don't have a lot of it so I put in an order for some fed 1x from lwrci. Hopefully I will be getting that in the next couple weeks. Will probably have 4-500pcs extra to sell.

Back