Which is a brighter light for scanning?

Baranx4

Looking at either a red Wicked Lights w-13 or a night eyes headlamp. I'm tired of the old Cyclops lamp with it's limited range.

Last edited:
I don't know about the Wicked headlamp as i have never used one, but you can see the predator's eyes with the Night Eyes Headlamp at 300 yards plus with the brightness set between 50 to 60%.

Call and talk to the folks at AllPredatorCalls.com. They are a sight sponsor and sell both lights you are asking about. They should be able to give you an honest comparison.

Originally Posted By: Night EyesI don't know about the Wicked headlamp as i have never used one, but you can see the predator's eyes with the Night Eyes Headlamp at 300 yards plus with the brightness set between 50 to 60%.

If I drive down to the show in Harrisburg today, will you give me a discount.

If you decide to make the trip stop by my booth and I will give you a demo and I will see what I can do for pricing. Booth 3914 in the Outdoor Hall.

Joe

I was down at the show and talked with ya about the headlight. I was undecided if I wanted to get it that day or wait a little. I asked about show pricing and I was told that there was none. Bummer, I wish I could have got a show special price when I was there. I probably would have bought one.

[beeep] of a nice guy though and I was impressed with the light.

Back