Tactical Night Vision

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#2635519 - 02/11/14 11:11 PM Re: The story of the "Ghost Dog" : Wolf Hunt [Re: Overwatcher]
catwhacker Offline
Cusom Call Maker

Loc: west michigan
Congrats on taking 2 of them!! Very nice story.

SKEPTICAL HIPPO!! What Would Doggin Coyotes Do???????????

Doggin says Hi!!!

#2635523 - 02/11/14 11:16 PM Re: The story of the "Ghost Dog" : Wolf Hunt [Re: Overwatcher]
Rudi Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Indiana/Ohio
That is so cool! Good shooting... I can't even imagine seeing one of those let alone getting to shoot one!

Times out 1
Killed 0
Missed 1

#2635729 - 02/12/14 10:10 AM Re: The story of the "Ghost Dog" : Wolf Hunt [Re: Rudi]
dan brothers Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Santee, SC 29148 USA

#2635742 - 02/12/14 10:26 AM Re: The story of the "Ghost Dog" : Wolf Hunt [Re: dan brothers]
Jeff Mock Offline
President

Loc: Manchester, MI
I'll be nominating this story for HUNTER OF THE MONTH!

"Predator calling has produced some of the most spectacular misses I have ever witnessed." ---- Fred Cronk

#2635805 - 02/12/14 12:19 PM Re: The story of the "Ghost Dog" : Wolf Hunt [Re: Overwatcher]
DesertRam Offline

Loc: Las Cruces, NM USA
Fantastic man! I have major fur envy on that deal. Way to go!!! thumbup

#2635823 - 02/12/14 12:39 PM Re: The story of the "Ghost Dog" : Wolf Hunt [Re: Overwatcher]
crittr gittr Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: UTAH
Very nice OW looks like you outdid yourself once again

#2635837 - 02/12/14 01:01 PM Re: The story of the "Ghost Dog" : Wolf Hunt [Re: Overwatcher]
speraz Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: North Georgia
Good read, nice kill.

#2635998 - 02/12/14 05:06 PM Re: The story of the "Ghost Dog" : Wolf Hunt [Re: Overwatcher]
Silverfox Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Williston, ND
Overwatcher--Excellent shooting!!! That was a great write-up with super nice photos. Thanks for sharing and congratulations on bagging those two nice looking wolves.

#2636011 - 02/12/14 05:20 PM Re: The story of the "Ghost Dog" : Wolf Hunt [Re: Overwatcher]
sdl Offline
Predator Master

Loc: wv
fantastic.. i really enjoyed this and i envoy you..

#2636137 - 02/12/14 07:29 PM Re: The story of the "Ghost Dog" : Wolf Hunt [Re: Overwatcher]
NV Bill Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Columbus, MT
That's a great story. Congratulations on what sounds like a well earned reward. They are sure beautiful and cunning creatures, despite their destructive nature.

#2636142 - 02/12/14 07:38 PM Re: The story of the "Ghost Dog" : Wolf Hunt [Re: Overwatcher]
vicfox Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Australia
Absolutely splendid read. Congratulations on your outstanding persistence that clearly paid dividends in the end. Certainly they are the ultimate PREDATOR and having targeted that particular Wolf then scoring it plus another as well not to mention a black one is true testerment to your ability both in the field and your marksmanship.

#2636174 - 02/12/14 08:19 PM Re: The story of the "Ghost Dog" : Wolf Hunt [Re: Overwatcher]
Overwatcher Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Idaho
Again thanks for the compliments guys,not too great at telling stories but gave it a shot.These guys were beyond any watering hole bragging rights for me..that kind of stuff is just noise to me.
Something that has really stuck with me was from an article in PX,that was from Dustin Butler from preadordown.com.Went something like this..
"There are two kinds of coyote hunters,coyote callers and coyote killers"
That saying will stick with me forever.Thanks Dustin.
He pretty much drew the line in the sand for me,and made me kick up the shooting aspect of predator hunting.Competitive shooting has also been a major boost in shooting skills,and reccomend it.
Really got to ask ourself,we put all this effort and work into hunting...to miss!?
One last thing for me, is I try not to let my "ego" get the best of me,it actually ends up burning me! If your not the "dead eye" you wish you were,or the ultimate predator hunter,be willing to accept the fact and be willing to get better.
Lastly! lol dont let the guys at the local watering hole or gun shop sit and tell you this or that, and hear about the 100's of wolves and coyotes they have shot..Its just noise.Do what fits you,put in the time and get the outcome you strive for.You will hear nothing but crickets the next time you walk in..
My hope is the story will push you all to strive for what you want,one day it will come.
Thanks again,
OW

#2636207 - 02/12/14 08:48 PM Re: The story of the "Ghost Dog" : Wolf Hunt [Re: Overwatcher]
valmetpredtr Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: illinois
Man those are nice! I didn't realize that they were that large, sure wouldn't want them trailing me.

#2636425 - 02/13/14 04:40 AM Re: The story of the "Ghost Dog" : Wolf Hunt [Re: Overwatcher]
vicfox Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Australia
OW well put. Calling predators or getting the opportunity to shoot at one is one matter and requires much to go your way but connecting is another. One without the other is nowhere.

Your comments are inspiring.

#2636651 - 02/13/14 11:40 AM Re: The story of the "Ghost Dog" : Wolf Hunt [Re: Overwatcher]
Kizmo Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Georgia
Thank you for sharing a hunt of a lifetime.

"There are real problems, and there are imaginary problems."
Judge Belvin Perry

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  220_Swift, Infidel 762, Redfrog 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.