decoy dogs

Thanks for the words of encouragement and luck Mr. Possumal!

The pups did very well and didn't range more than 75 yards, they would check up every few minutes and I was very impressed.

They each received a shot of "Correction" when they continued to dig up a cow turd out of the snow and wouldn't stop.

The pups went home with my girlfriend on Saturday late afternoon and I headed out to some completely new area on Sunday. I called in 1 coyote on my first stand at the 12 minute mark and shot him. 3 minutes later I had two hard chargers that wouldn't stop and I shot over the back of the lead dog. It would have been interesting to see what would have happened if the pups were on this particular stand with me.....

Time will tell and the coyotes should be pairing up the next couple of weeks and then it will be game on!

Originally Posted By: Tbone-AZOriginally Posted By: roode301They also crap in your yard tear stuff up and can have unexpected puppies.

haha I guess i got a good deal when I lost the dog in the divorce.. I laugh to myself every time the kids tell me the dog chewed up another pair of their mothers shoes, bra's and what not.. lol From my position.. That is the best trained dog in the world.
I got the TT dog fixed my good dog had the pups.

Back