Rotating stand for e-caller

Swampdog112

So I was watching a predator hunting video on youtube the other day and I saw that the guy was using some kind of rotating stand for his foxpro call so that the sound was broadcast in all directions. I haven't been able to find anything like this online and was wondering if anyone had made one of these successfully or knew where one could be bought?

Thanks!

Google rotating display stand, motorized turntable, motorized display stand and other stuff like that.

Should be able to find something to set an ecaller on and have it rotate.

Pawn shop, garage sale, scrap pile & get an old record player, take out the drive & plate, make battery pack, base stake and your done.....maybe since Ive not done it myself, but sounds like a plausable plan.

There a thing made for rotating turkey decoys that I think would work with a call too. It's by Avian-X called Lifeline 360. It is operated with a string so distance would be limited, but it would let you easily point it one direction for a while and then point it another. I'd prefer that to it just running in constant circles. Here's a video on it, might not be perfect but could give you some good ideas.

Originally Posted By: NewKidI was thinking of useing a battery operated BBQ grill motor
I knew I forgot to think of something simpler & I have one of those.

my friends wife has a rotating Christmas tree stand, that would work good if you had a way to power it but I doubt she'd let us sacrifice it for this
smile.gif

I attach a string on the top balance point of my caller and attach the other end to a wire hook... and hang it from a limb and then twist up the string and let it slowly spin, which allows the sound to rotate... and it gives some movement as well. I've had coyotes try to climb the tree truck for it.

I hunted with Tony Tebbe once, and he had his fury on some kind of little stand that rotated... it looked simple... whatever it was.

Back