Stoeger m3000 choke? mag exstension?

BangtheGun

I would like to get a kicks choke for the stoeger as its a sweet shoot in reliable gun, but don't know what weapon the threads are compatitable with as they don't have a 3000 category on kicks website. Also if anyone knows where to get a magazine extension that actually fits without modification let me know
Thanks in advance
Andrew

It uses the regular benelli chokes. The chokes it came with all patterned high and right with my gun. I bought a pattern master, and shoot the regular winchester loads for hunting ducks in geese, and it worked out very well this season. I don't have any exp with the kicks chokes though.

It is the beretta/benelli mobile choke. How do them Winchesters shoot from your m3000? In mine they jammed, all 3" Winchesters jammed in mine I should say..all other brands ran like a dream though. I have the high flyer tube if full and it is a killer on everything close to extended ranges.

Originally Posted By: BangtheGunReally liking the Buck kicker took a dove out of the air with #4 buck at 40 yards

Did you lazer it before you shot it?

Originally Posted By: BangtheGunReally liking the Buck kicker took a dove out of the air with #4 buck at 40 yards

You might waint to rethink your choice of shot?

Jack

Originally Posted By: Jack RobertsOriginally Posted By: BangtheGunReally liking the Buck kicker took a dove out of the air with #4 buck at 40 yards

You might waint to rethink your choice of shot?

Jack

Nope, big [beeep] dove in Iowa...bite your head off.

Chupa

Briley had an extended mag! gun now holds 10 +1 . Been using a kicks buck kicker xtra full seems alright with #4 buck 2 3/4" as long as I stay 40 yards or closer

I was really digging the winchester 3 inch #3's for ducks this year. Have not had a problem yet with them. Including dunking my gun and unfortunately myself a record number of times this year. They pattern better for me then any of the blackclouds, or hypersonics i had tried. And at less then half the price, that can't be beat in my book. Also have a lot of kent, that i shot through my 870 with a carlson ducks over deeks choke. They don't shoot as well out of the stoeger pattern wise, but still pretty darn good. I have a couple boxes of the expensive stuff left, but im not suppose to shoot them through the patternmaster.

Originally Posted By: dw32005Can i ask how much this was??? And have you noticed any reliability issues with the new mag tube? Thanks I think it was 99 for mag extension and 20 for barrel to tube clamp. It is listed as stoeger 3500 but is same as 3000. Went right together smooth no modifications what so ever and works flawlessly it will dump 11 rounds in 3 seconds used it in extreme cold and having had any problems

Back