2013 Hunter of the Year Vote!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reb8600

Staff member
Alright, Here we go again.
thumbup.gif
It is time for the vote on the stories for the 2013 Hunter Of The Year. There were some real outstanding stories this year. I have put together the 12 stories that you, the members thought were the best each month. The vote on this will end on February 2 at 5:00 PM MST.

Take some time this year to write some stories about your hunts. Post some pictures and go into details. It does not have to be a successful hunt and does not have to be a predator hunt either. You could win a monthly prize and that would then get you a chance at the yearly prize.

I would like to personally thank the sponsors and HOB's for all the prizes they give. The HOM or the HOY would not be possible without them. This is a lot of work and at times hard to get prizes. Try to remember them when you are looking for something, they stepped up to help you with the prizes. I would ask that you support them, Just click on their banners to go to their web sites. This says a lot for them. Others were asked but wouldnt help. I would also like to thank the members that took the time to write the stories. It is a lot of work and takes time to do it.

Be sure to read all the way down. Some lucky voter is also going to win some prizes.

We have some outstanding prizes donated by some outstanding sponsors. So here it is, the prizes that 3 lucky people are going to win!!

First Place

Can you believe what is going to the lucky winner!! Savage Arms has really gone out of their way and the winner is getting an amazing rifle. Savage Model 9317FV in 17HMR
tt1.gif
. All of the details for the rifle can be found HERE.

The winner is also going to receive a Vortex Crossfire 4-12x44 scope with the dead hold BDC retical to put on the rifle. It was donated by Doug at Cameraland NY This will look real nice on the 17 HMR.

With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets, there's no compromising on the Crossfire II. Clear, tough and bright, this riflescope hands other value-priced riflescopes their hat. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof/fogproof performance.

Thanks for the help Doug.

Second Place
The second place story will receive a special prize from Night Eyes He has donated a very nice headlamp.

Weighing just 5.8 ounces, including the battery, a hunter can wear it all night long without any discomfort.This predator hunting headlamp has an intense, flawless red L.E.D. beam that when set at only 50% power a hunter can see an approaching coyote's eyes at 200+ yards.

This is an outstanding prize. Thanks for the help Joe. They are a new company but was still willing to help.

Also Mike at CSTactical is giving the 2nd place winner a 20% off gift certificate. Be sure to visit his web site and show your thanks for his support. This should be very helpful to the winner of it. Thanks for helping out Mike

Third Place
The third place winner will receive a couple stickers, Camo Hat, TBO Drag and a TBO QR Sling from No Off Season. This is a very nice donation from TT35.
thumbup1.gif
The drag and sling will make it a lot easier to carry your rifle and drag your predator to your vehicle. You can check them and the other items they sell right HERE

At one time or another, we all have had our hands full of equipment or busy dragging our game from the woods or fields, at which time your gun has slid off your shoulder, down your arm, and onto the ground, rocks, mud, or water. NO Longer a Problem! The Outlaw Sling will give you a "Worry Free, Hands Free" carry

This is the New Model QR Outlaw Sling. The Strap Adjustment Buckle has been replaced with a Quick Release Buckle. This change was made to help you get out of the sling much faster. With the QR Buckle, you can drop the strap on your off hand side leaving the sling in a single shoulder configuration for a quick off the shoulder shot.

Thanks for the help Tim

[img:left] [img:center][/img] [/img] [img:right][/img]

[img:right][/img]

Predator Masters is going to give one lucky voter some nice prizes. After you vote, make a post here saying "Voted". After the vote is over, one person will win it all. My wife will pick a number for the winner.

Here are the stories from 2012 that were voted as the best by the members here at Predator Masters. Take some time and read them then make your vote for the one you think is best.

January [url=http://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2391206 t=_blank]Son got 1st real coyote today! by NM Highplains

February I had two good Valentines day coyote calling stands! by Derbyacresbob

March 2 out of 3 ain't bad, except when #3 was SOLID BLACK!!! by Kizmo

April 9 dogs down, 21 called in by Magurohunter

May Snow Day Fox by Greensand Hunter

June Deidera Pulls a Double On Me by The Impactzone

July 17 stands 22 coyotes(a few videos) great weekend!! by Jglynn

August My first coyote by Geenhead93

September Who got the best deal! by Weekender

October Always a Coyote Hunter by HPW

November The Whining Coyote:Wolf Hunt by Overwatcher

December My Bobcat Wait Is Over For 2013 by Hawk-eye

Last edited:
Voted.

If there is any justice in this world, weekenders little buddie will have a new squirrel rifle in the near future.

Chupa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back