decoy dogs

Originally Posted By: SHamptonThey make you throw stuff, cuss, cry, destroy equipment and question your sanity.

Haha no kidding!

If you wanna watch the show you need an opening. It doesn't require miles of open ground. I posted a dog for sale in the classifieds . There are two videos on the post. Both were filmed in Tennessee.

Possibly so it seems to be the hype these days. Seen the post and he was in Tn. Where the misconception is a decoy dog won't work in the east but you know how that goes.

Possibly so it seems to be the hype these days. Seen the post and he was in Tn. Where the misconception is a decoy dog won't work in the east but you know how that goes.

yea we have bout 10 acres with that one acre open how would that work????? then we can't hunt dogs on public land
mad.gif

can't hunt it at the place we go lebanon state forest its the only place I know were to go to hunt other than were i live maybe you know somewhere i live in rutherford county?

Originally Posted By: roode301They also crap in your yard tear stuff up and can have unexpected puppies.

haha I guess i got a good deal when I lost the dog in the divorce.. I laugh to myself every time the kids tell me the dog chewed up another pair of their mothers shoes, bra's and what not.. lol From my position.. That is the best trained dog in the world.

I will be taking my 2, yes 2 6 month old Catahoula Pups out tomorrow! They are currently 55+ pounds each and they have not had contact with any wildlife or domesticated creatures other than dogs at the dog park.

This will be an exploratory adventure and they will have their Dogtra Collars on at all times, we will see how the first venture goes. They have already surprised me how well they are doing with basic commands, they also know how the collar feels when they get lit up! I have not raised the level over 40, one will Yipe and the other will shake his head and snort for a second.

This trip is going to be less focus on hunting and more on range and toning!

Wish me luck guys:)

A friend of mine has a Catahoula Border Collie cross who may be the smartest dog I have ever been around. He is a cattle farmer and this dog has learned everything he needs to do on his own. Some of the things he does seem almost human.

Good luck Mr. Poppadopalis with your pups. 55 lbs. each at 6 months is amazing.

Back