New videos

Cooper Woods

OK Randy & Randy,Todd & Jeff, and Byron when will yall have your new videos out? I've got to have some relief and it's 7 months before the season /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Some videos you may or may not have:
Not sure how complete it is

2005 Predator Masters Out of Control -PM Productions
Adventures in Coyote Country - maker unknown (Canadian)
Bustin' Coyotes -Elk Inc
Call’n Bears -Wayne Carlton
Callers of the Wild -Back Country Productions
Callin' Coyotes with Mark Zepp -Treefine Studios
Calling All Coyotes -Randy Anderson
Calling All Coyotes -Knight & Hale
Calling All Coyotes 2 -Randy Anderson
Calling All Varmints With Gary Roberson -Burnham Brothers
Calling Coyotes -Randy Anderson
Calling Coyotes with Vic and John Henry -Coyotes Gods Production
Call'n Bears - They Come To Eat Carlton's -Wild Country Videos
Coming To The Call Vol. 1 -Byron South
Coming To The Call Vol. 2 -Byron South
Coyote Behavior -Rhino Calls Media Solutions
Coyote Skinning 101 -George Kevil
Dogging Coyotes -Elk Inc.
Dogging Coyotes II -Elk Inc.
Exploding Varmints Part 1 -Advanced Action Videos
Exploding Varmints Part 2 -Advanced Action Videos
Eyes Front Volume 1 - Song Dogs along the Rio Grande Mossy Oak
Eyes Front Volume 2 - The Hunt For All Seasons Mossy Oak
Hunting and Skinning For Profit -Blaine Eddy
Hunting Coyotes - The Challenge -Elk Inc.
Hunting Coyotes East & West -Gerry Blair & Gerald Stewart
Hunting The Night Shift -R & R Predator Productions
Love and Griswald -Love and Griswald
Mastering The Art -Randy Anderson & Primos
On the Run Predator Hunting Video -Modern Call Products
Operation Predator -Hunter Specialties
Power Howling Coyotes -Elk Inc.
Predator Challenge -Lohman
Predator Challenge II -Lohman
Professional Predator Calling with the Experts -Tom Miranda
Quest For Coyotes -Predator Quest - Jeff & Les Johnson
Raw Hunting -Montana
Raw Hunting II -Montana
Sceery Game Calls - The Science of Predator Calling -Ed Sceery
Texas Predator Pursuit -Jeff Thomason & Todd Woodall
The Masters Secrets To Predator Calling -Gerry Blair
The Truth 1 Predator Hunter -Primos
The Truth About Calling All Coyotes -Primos
The Two Minute Coyote -Finley Furs
The Verminators - Predator or Prey with Randy Anderson Randy Anderson
Varmint Safari -Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter
Varmint Safari II -Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter
Weems Wild Call -Weems
Western Outdoors - "Operation Predator Video" Hunter Specialties
Wildlife Technologies - Coyotes Tutorial Bill Martz
Predator Termination Time -World Hunting Group Tim Wells

OUT OF PRINT
Coyote Safari -Del Western
Coyotes of a Lesser God -RH Media Mogul
Emu Attacks -Dangerous Games, Inc.
The Wrong Kind of Varmint -AZG&F
This Little Bullet -Cameo by John wayne

ON THE CUTTING FLOOR
Eastern Coyotes and a Couple Out West -Brent Saxton
Coming To The Call Vol. 3 -Byron South
Trigger Time Productions -Gary McCraw & Modern Call Products
Murry Burnham -Murry Burnham
Pied Piper -Paul Scofield
Legends of the Call -Rich Higgins
Masters of the Call -Rich Higgins

I'm working on a couple new ones Cooper. I'll give everyone the "heads up" when their finished. I'm sure the others will too. Until then I'll bet Jay listed a few there you haven't seen. Editing is a time consuming task. Well, for me it is.

Thanks for asking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Byron

Im trying to hurry, but just one problem right after the other!

The first video will be all Eastern hunting. The second will have some western and eastern hunting. But that one is a year or so off.

Brent

Editing is a drag...

I can't wait for calling season. This year I'll be the one with the big grin on his face and NO camera! Whooopeee!!! I get to "just hunt" again, hip-hip HoooRAYY!!! Gonna pile 'em up this year, I bet.

- DAA

Hey Cooper, We are working our tails off right now. We still have some commentary to finish up, but we are hoping to be selling Vol. 2 in about 6 weeks! Like the other guys said, Editing takes FOREVER, and is a real drag! Noel, You just want to see yourself on TV! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif But We are getting closer everyday. We will let you guys know! Jeff

As for our next video... We'd have it in the can already if our shooter had upheld his end of the deal. You see, Watson and I decided to wrangle some sharpshooter from Wisconsin to come help us out on Volume II of "Hunting the Night Shift." We made it clear that Watson would do the masterful calling and assist with the lighting, I'd carefully film the action and all he had to do was shoot without missing....

Well, that first night we called in 21 coyotes. Our shooter shot and shot and shot and... Unfortunately, very few coyotes ended up being dead movie stars. Of course in all fairness, only about 15 of them were standing still within 50 or so yards. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I was going through some of the footage the other night. It was hilarious. A coyote would stroll in, stand there offering himself up for sacrifice and you could hear Watson and I saying "shoot him" "kill him" "SHOOT HIM." Finally the coyotes would get bored with not getting killed and wander off. Every once in a while a warning shot would be fired by our shooter. That would make the coyote walk a little faster.

We may just turn part II into a comedy show. If we decide to do so, we'll be ready in about a month. That is, if we can afford to pay him enough for starring in our show...

(just razzing ya River Runner) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif ouch! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
I never claimed I could John Henry every dog that stepped in front me. But I will say I had the time of my life being a part of that with you guys.

WOW 6 weeks!! You guys are smokin!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Jeff, I'm going to make everyone I know watch it. You should see a spike in the sales from the Seattle area. My friends and family are already speculating what their birthday and Christmas gifts will be this year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jim,

You don't miss much here on the board. Too bad it's not the same way when you are shooting!!LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

You should have heard me laughing last night while I was watching that footage. I dang near hurt myself! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I do think you got close to one of those coyotes though. I think he was crapping his pants as he escaped. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

What about calling the elsuive coyote by Vern Howey??? He is an ADC man. I look for those and denning dog tapes,and Vern Dorn a man that has called and denned 1,000's of coyotes.

Hey Cooper, I am just as ready for the video to be out as you are. We have all of our footage on the computer (50 kills). We just have to tie it all together and do all of the technical stuff. After seeing it all play out in the rough drafts I think it will turn some heads. We will let ya know when it comes up for grabs. Jeff, you are right Noel is chomping at the bit, of course I would be to if I was the star of the show. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gifLOL. How far was that shot again Noel?

Take care,

Todd

It had to be at least 500... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif Oh and don't forget that 50 lbs cat!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif You did get that scale calibrated didn't you...LOL You can go ahead and pull the first 5 out of the box and put my address on them. There might be a little viewing party over at the Brandons.

Hey Todd,

when you get done there let me know, you can run up and help me out!....lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Randy

If you deside you want someone who can shoot let me know! I love Tx!!!! Sorry River couldnt help myself! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brent

Cal Taylor and Murphy Love finally have their video completed. Cal told me that it is being packaged now. Cal said that his denning dogs brought the coyotes in very close for some really spectacular footage. This is going to be a good one.
I'm really looking forward to seeing Jeff and Todd's next one.

Back