Little Tiny.. Group Buy... PacNor Palma .20 cal Barrels

dan brothers

I know... I know... it's that crazy Dan Brothers again...what's he up to now...? Barrels...Boys... Barrels.

I have a Gunsmith in Oklahoma that is ordering 3 Pacnor, 20 cal, 8 twist, 3 groove, Palma Barrels... that he will be building into 20-250 AI rifles for me and some friends... but it may be another 8 weeks or so to get them.

I call this a tiny group buy, because if anyone out there wants a pacnor barrel on this order... then let me know.

They will cost around $300- 325.00.00 each... and you can change the twist rate and barrel style if you like. BUT... the only requirement that I ask, is this... for you to think about letting him do your build... it's not mandatory... but just a good will suggestion for his troubles. I can get you in touch with him, as well as with those who have used his builds.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks... Dan

Last edited:
Welllll, are these the Super Match? Really could use a bit more info please.

Is the real draw that they will be "in hand" in 8 wks? What reamers does your bud have? Re .20 of course.

Does your friend have a web site?

Dan, we ain't too fer apart. I be in de Low Country - Beaufort area.

Last edited:
Quote:Does your friend have a web site?...Please do any site referrals by PM so I don't have to be the bad guy again...

He does not have a web site.

The barrels are Super Match.

And he always centers every bore and turns the entire barrel to remove any and all barrel run out that was missed at the factory.

Barrel work is $225.00...

Bolt Face work and fitting your receiver to the barrel is around 65-75.00

Anyone who wants in needs to let me know pretty soon, because I'm not sure how long I can wait before adding to the order that is already in place.

thanks... Dan

PS... I never thought of OT ever being a bad guy... LOL.

Last edited:
Back