New!! Sniper Hog Lights 66LR

Originally Posted By: mt boy
image-4.jpg

image-3.jpg

image.jpg

Ok here are a few pics you guys wanted. This is with the mount that comes with the light. Hope it helps.

Thanks for posting the pics. Going to order one myself first of the week. Showed your pics to some friends at the gun store and they going to purchase one as well. Will be calling Boondock up Monday. I think i will get the 50lr since everything around here is mostly 150 yards or less and then order the seperate 66LR head. Tried a generic Nite hunter or something the local gun store had and it was had the extra led's etc. just like the Sniper light but does not have the focusable head or the better connection for the remote switch. Most likely will not be using the remote switch but like the fact that it looks like it will hold up if you want to. I had one those Primos 200 lumen hunting lights that was a white led and flip over red lens cover and it was a piece of junk. First time i used it the remote switch would not stay plugged in and once you flipped the red lens over could not properly id anything at a bait pile i had that is about 90 yards so just gave it away. Also the sniper is coming out with a dimmer option in a few months and the fact that it will work with any of the lights that sniper hog lights has sold no matter which model is another big selling point. A friend i have in SC has the coyote light and he said he compared to a 66lr sniper light and the sniper had a better throw. Throw in the fact pretty soon it will have a dimmer option and less than half the price of the coyote, then sniper is the way to go in my book.
Thanks

I was just looking at lights last night due to a banner ad at the top of the page and was wondering which one would be best. This one looks great... will have to give it a try.

Originally Posted By: sdkidahoI was just looking at lights last night due to a banner ad at the top of the page and was wondering which one would be best. This one looks great... will have to give it a try.

I have them in stock ready for immediate shipment right now.

Well I finally got to do a side by side comparison between my neighbors Wicked Lights W400 and my new Sniper Hog Light 66LR tonight. The 66LR out performed the W400 in more than one way. Not only does the 66LR throw a brighter spot but gives you the option of both flood or spot with a turn of the head of the light. Not putting the W400 down, I was impressed with it. Matter of fact it got me looking into these great lights. I am very pleased with the 66LR, now I got to get a kill with it.

Just wanted to say customer service with sniper hog lights are great!!Had a problem with my remote switch and called them, No questions asked had a new one in 3 days. Great to deal with!!

I just bought 3 of these lights a few weeks ago, 1 66 and 2 50s for us. I haven't hunted them yet but have played with them around the property here and they seem to be of high quality and super bright with more range than I have to shine here. At around 100 yds you can see any small twigs that may be in the way of shooting. I mounted the 66 on the bottom rail of my kel-tec with the standard mount that comes with it. Mike

New to calling an haven't gone at night yet. Im assuming while calling at night, you scan with another light until you see a predator then turn on the gun light to make the shot? How long will the batteries last each night on the 66LR?

Back