Ever have someone pee in your line of fire?

Kingzero

My uncle needed to zero his 6mm for his up coming trip to Texas so his neighbor and I tagged along for some plinking. We found a perfect area to set up with a berm at 198 yards and hill behind it where I set my steel at 500. We got the table set up and were getting the guns out when a couple trucks came down a trail and dropped into the wash behind the 200 yard berm. We were sitting there waiting for them to come out the other side when I noticed someone on top of the berm. I yelled to my uncle that there was someone on the berm and to get the binos out of the truck. He handed me the binos and him and the neighbor proceeded to yell and whistle at the person. I looked through the 15's and said "it's a woman" as the others tried to get her attention. Not a second later, she dropped her pants and peed right there in broad daylight at the top of a 20' dirt pile. The neighbor asked "is she doing what I think she's doing" and I said "she sure as [beeep] is". She finished up, walked back down the back side of the berm and the vehicles went on their way down the wash.

It was pretty strange to say the least.

And there you have it.
crazy.gif

She didn't look bad but once she squatted I dropped the binos. Im not into watching a chick do her business.

...........and yes Rubenator, im glad we didn't witness her drop a chalupa up there. Although she was about 15 yards from a 2lb exploding target and im sure we could have helped her shake one loose.

i was out calling once and saw some woman with her dogs. she looked around dropped her pants and squatted. she never knew i was there.

After 38 years "on the job" in NY i can tell you they do that and a lot more on the streets of NY

Originally Posted By: tripod3They do that in the street in NYC.

if you get out yer 15"s never know what you will see. i am laughing. on coueshwhitetail there is section just on things you have seen.

Originally Posted By: RONINFLAGif you get out yer 15"s never know what you will see. i am laughing. on coueshwhitetail there is section just on things you have seen.

I am a member there too and have read through that section. Some pretty funny and strange things people have seen.

2 years ago I was standing on a ridge looking at a patch of Aspen Trees below me. There was a road in the bottom of the draw next to the Aspens. A truck came up the road which was about 600 yards away. The truck stopped and a Gal got out of the passenger side squatted and took a pee. She didn't even know I was there.

Originally Posted By: KingzeroMy uncle needed to zero his 6mm for his up coming trip to Texas so his neighbor and I tagged along for some plinking. We found a perfect area to set up with a berm at 198 yards and hill behind it where I set my steel at 500. We got the table set up and were getting the guns out when a couple trucks came down a trail and dropped into the wash behind the 200 yard berm. We were sitting there waiting for them to come out the other side when I noticed someone on top of the berm. I yelled to my uncle that there was someone on the berm and to get the binos out of the truck. He handed me the binos and him and the neighbor proceeded to yell and whistle at the person. I looked through the 15's and said "it's a woman" as the others tried to get her attention. Not a second later, she dropped her pants and peed right there in broad daylight at the top of a 20' dirt pile. The neighbor asked "is she doing what I think she's doing" and I said "she sure as [beeep] is". She finished up, walked back down the back side of the berm and the vehicles went on their way down the wash.

It was pretty strange to say the least.

She was queen of that hill for sure!

When I was a kid I went on a 4x4 trail with my dad. Just before you get to the lake at the end of the trail the shelf road switch backs down a sheer cliff a thousand feet or so. There I am dropping a deuce when a suburban appears, stops, and I can make out someone with binos looking at me. Being well above the tree line there was not even a bush to hide behind.

Back