Laser Genetics ND3 service

monyet

Hi all!!

So I bought this awesome gadget Laser Genetics ND3. I bought it a little over a year ago and never actually used it for hunting.

Anyway, recently it stopped working. It just wont turned on. I replace the battery and check the switch and everything works fine. I contacted the company and they refused to service all product that is over 1 year old. How stupid and irresponsible is this? This is an expensive item and they wont have anything to do with it after a year? What a bunch of deer dropping.

Do any of you guys know a place or anyone who can check this out and probably repair it for me? Local to Texas would be great but anywhere in the states works just fine.

Thanks for all your help guys!

That's very sad when you pay so much for a focusable green laser pointer. They should have the profits to take care of the customers that gave them the profits to begin with!

The advice I have given people over the years when asked about electronics (over last 25yrs have seen a lot of it ), which brand over which depends on model. I for new products I tell them to get the manual from sales person or number off the box and call customer service and act like you have a problem, how you are treated should give you all the info you need before you give the company all the cash you worked for. Keeping people on hold or giving them the run around should fast track a company to going out of business, but with the IQ level dropping companies have a large pool to draw from. I live in an area where the one eyed man is king
laugh.gif

Hope you get problem resolved.

If its trash send it to me and if I can fix it I will let you know, probably driver or bad connection, send a couple bucks for return shipping so I can ship it back either way. If you are in hurry don't send it, giving away my time I will work on it as soon as time permits, usually Sundays I have time.

PM me if you want my cell ph and address

Last edited:
I had an nd3 I bought last year had problems called them. They said send it in. It took several months long enough for me to give up and buy a different light and then night vision. Then one day I got a package from them they sent a brand new light in the box with all the mounts. Now I have the light and extra mounts.

Following this one close. Now deer hunting and was looking into getting some lights from Boondock once deer season is over but was also looking at getting one of the ND3 subzero units. I actually emailed them a few days ago just to see what they would say about customer support and this is what i got.

"Thank you for contacting us. We always have the customer send to us for inspection if there is a problem with their product. If it is outside of the warranty then there are repair fees or if it cannot be repaired then we let them know that it cannot be repaired. Some of these are from customer damage and some are not.

There are some counterfiet lights on the market and we do not cover the warranty on those. Some of those people get mad and tell us they will post this experience all over the internet. Are those posts from those customers, we have no way of knowing.

We have included the link to our warranty so that you can read it before purchasing.

http://www.lasergenetics.com/return-policy.aspx

Thank you,

Information | Laser Genetics Customer Service

1475 South Sam Houston Blvd. | Houston, MO 65483
Direct: +1 (954) - 581-5822 | Fax: +1 (417) - 967-1069
Email: info@lasergenetics.com | Web: www.lasergenetics.com

I bought one when they came out. Stopped turning on after only 6 months. Sent it to them they said it was not covered under warranty. Turns out they are owned by BSA optics. That should be enough to never buy one again

Back