Foxpro bag ??

rodngun

Anybody got the number to the people that make the bag for the Foxpro spitfire ?? There is somebody that hand makes them ??

Dont know if you might consider this,but I use a military map bag for my FX3.I lined mine with foam padding and it works great,also has room for extras.About 15$ and will last forever.

There is someone that makes a custom bag for the foxpro calls - custom fit etc,,,buddy of mine has one,but I be damned if I can remember the name of the person he said that made them.Dont look like to many people on this forum knows anyways..thanks for the comment though

Originally Posted By: rodngunAnybody got the number to the people that make the bag for the Foxpro spitfire ?? There is somebody that hand makes them ??

Rodngun - check here and see if this is what you are looking for. I first found the link to Yoters Den on these threads and I think the owner goes by the same name on here. From Maine I believe.
http://www.yotersden.com/DEPLOYMENT_BAGS.php

NYyote, I was thinking the same? The actual foxpro bags run about $45, I picked one up a bit ago with a gift card..little pricey but I figured it's an expensive item it's carrying so worth the extra money. They fit perfect though, with a little room for more. I carry an extra magazine, tail stripper and about 10 ft of p-cord, my hand calls, and usually a snack or something in my bag.

My buddy just uses a LowePro camera bag and its designed almost exactly the same.

I have the Foxpro bag. My Wildfire with FoxJack fits perfectly with the remote, and I have room for a box of shells on top, extra batteries in the side pocket, some hand calls in the front pocket, and paracord with room to spare.

I have the FoxPro Bag that I carry a Firestorm with the FoxJack Decoy attached. I picked it up for about 40 bucks. Little pricey but it protects my call and also provides other places to put things and the shoulder strap is a plus.

I picked up a bag by Mad Dog Gear. called the recoil gear bag medium size. Found it at fleet farm. It is padded/insulated so it will actually double as a small cooler. Has only 1 outside pocket but is plenty big enough to fit the charger/spare batteries or remote. I wish it was just a touch bigger and maybe another side pocket but for $15 I think it will serve me well.

mad dog gear

They have it in the cooler section online but in the store its in the hunting department next to other gear bags.

Any measurements on the bags foxpro branded bags? Do they have foam on the inside for cushioning....also do u guys just leave them in the bag when using in the field?

I've got an AVERY Ducks Unlimited Gear Bag that holds my FoxPro FX3, remote, extra batteries, two chargers and a Johnny Stewart Predator One game caller. I could easily put a few hand calls inside. It's lid has a see through zippered plastic pouch that hold the instruction manuals for the FoxPro and the FoxPro Jack Predator Decoy. I also keep a Edge by Expedite Code 3 Coyote Locater Siren inside the bag. The bag is water resistant and padded all around. I have two or three of these bags and I keep a FoxPro Jack in the Box decoy in the other bag along with some extra gear. The bag is Advantage Max camo colored and has a shoulder strap with a pad for the strap.

This bag was sitting on top of a big ice cooler in the back of my Pickup truck and when I drove off the bag fell off into the road way when I was going about 35 mph to 40 mph. A guy found the bag sitting in the middle of the road and called me to tell me he found my bag. I retrieved the bag and everything inside was still working fine. Nothing was broke. I got lucky that an honest man found the bag and called me and gave it back to me. If the FoxPro has not been inside the padded bag it would have busted on the pavement for sure. The bag has one big pocket on the outside along the long axis and two smaller zipped pockets at each end of the bag. The top of the bag has a pocket inside the lid. The lid zips shut and then snaps shut with four plastic buckles.

I think I got these bags at either Dick's Sporting Goods store, Gander Mountain, Walmart or Rural King in Evansville, IN. It probably cost about 40 bucks at the time. That was about 7 years ago though.

This bag is a bit larger than the FoxPro bags that I see on sale at Gander Mountain. My FX3 fits in the bag with room to spare. But I'm not sure if the Shockwave would fit in it. I'll find out soon as I plan on buying a shockwave Caller in the future.

Back