FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

I was sad to hear of the passing this week, of Ray Price (although not surprised).......

How about some "Old Dogs"...haven't heard in awhile......

And how about some comedic [sp] songs?... Don't listen while kids are in earshot!! ADULTS ONLY!!!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

Doyle & Debbie...

Williams & Ree...

Originally Posted By: GCNice one! I need to figure out something to post tonight.

WELL..???

lol.gif
lol.gif

Even if a repeat that`s fine by me GC
I will forever get a laugh when you mentioned you like `grunge rock` and I posted this one, not knowing if it `fits` `grunge` or not..?.. good tune regardless, huh?

Good ones GC; sometimes I think a `crazy` one might be cool, but then again it could have some drawbacks..lol
Good balance I guess...be happy..lol

Oh I am happy, I am a lucky guy. My friends rag me all the time about marrying way over my head. She was a cheerleader in college and I was a goofy middle infielder on the baseball team. After a little on again - off again dating we tied the knot and have had a wonderful marriage of 34 years. And stronger together today than ever. If my gal had a twin this is her... only my gal can't sing worth a damm.
smile.gif

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rB7ONnfIjaI

Stu....Bob & Doug (w/Geddy Lee), good one I hadn't heard almost 30 years!! I used to own the album that the song was on, way back then.

How about these songs that haven't been heard in years, as well?

Back