Rechargeable lithium batteries for E-caller?

I use Lithium batteries in my Shockwave and CS24C-15W. They doubled my run time on both callers compared to the NIMH. FoxPro has a Lithium Battery Pack that comes with a smart charger.

1200mA is kinda low.

I think you would be happier going with the FoxPro pack.

Edit to remove link. That setup wont work in the fury.

Last edited:
Which caller are you using?

You planning to put these in the AA battery carrier that came with your call? If so the 18650 batteries are larger than AA batteries so you will need to source a new carrier. What charger are you planning to use?

Originally Posted By: C9925Which caller are you using?

You planning to put these in the AA battery carrier that came with your call? If so the 18650 batteries are larger than AA batteries so you will need to source a new carrier. What charger are you planning to use?

I'll be using these batteries with a Fury II that I should be getting today. Your right, I didn't realize that these weren't AA.

I use the silver with green lettering energizers 2300mah (about $12 for a 4 pack)...they last forever in my fury. I have some that are 5+ years old and last as long as the new ones. I also use a charger with discharge function,that helps extend battery life.

The voltage is wrong on those batteries as well. Another thing about lithium is they need to be removed from the caller for charging, been known to catch fire during charging.

Yoda will the Foxpro Lithium kit work on the Fury? Its not list in the compatibility chart.

Originally Posted By: C9925The voltage is wrong on those batteries as well. Another thing about lithium is they need to be removed from the caller for charging, been known to catch fire during charging.

Yoda will the Foxpro Lithium kit work on the Fury? Its not list in the compatibility chart.

Nope, the lithium battery pack won't work for the Fury II.

Originally Posted By: NYyotekillerOriginally Posted By: C9925The voltage is wrong on those batteries as well. Another thing about lithium is they need to be removed from the caller for charging, been known to catch fire during charging.

Nope, the lithium battery pack won't work for the Fury II.

Curious if you called to verify that or going by the site?

The voltage of 8 AA is 12v and the foxpro lithium is 11.1. Seems the voltage would be in range, maybe it just wont fit in the battery area of the caller.

The Lithium Battery Pack has 10 batteries in it. Fury only has 8 so it won't work.

Originally Posted By: C9925The voltage is wrong on those batteries as well. Another thing about lithium is they need to be removed from the caller for charging, been known to catch fire during charging.

Your correct.
Call FoxPro and ask them but I don't think they will work in a Fury due to overall size.

Originally Posted By: C9925You talking about this Foxpro Lithium Yoda? I dont have one in hand but looking at the pick I thought it was built using 6 18650 cells.

Back