Predator Hunting: SUPPRESSED™ "CONCLUDE" A New Years Eve Coyote Down, HD Vid!

skinney

Director
Travel with Team OPS, as James and Keith hinder the elements and advance into a domain that yields success. With over a mile under our feet in subzero windchill, we "CONCLUDE" 2013, with some New Years Eve predator hunting footage...
ENJOY.

Awesome. My friend in Platte texted me last night telling me to get my but out there in 2 weeks....Its killing me, I want to go so bad, but a 16 hour drive is long haul for a couple days

Great job!
thumbup.gif

Thanks for all you do, quality video is the norm for you guys and we appreciate it.
Wish we could use your cans here.

Originally Posted By: weekenderThanks for all you do, quality video is the norm for you guys and we appreciate it.
Thank you, we appreciate your enjoyment with our work!

Those Cobra hoods look perfect for that terrain. It looks like it would be an awesome piece of equipment to add to my gear. Great video and nice shooting!

Originally Posted By: ZegleThose Cobra hoods look perfect for that terrain. It looks like it would be an awesome piece of equipment to add to my gear. Great video and nice shooting!
I'm trying to get Tac Con to release an exclusive through us, work is still in progress, but I'll have a few proto's soon.

Originally Posted By: weekenderThanks for all you do, quality video is the norm for you guys and we appreciate it.

Suppressed guns are legal for hunting in NC now. It just passed a month or two ago. Good luck if you decide to get one!

Oh and by the way. Many thanks to oneil ops for another sweet video! I always find my self on there YouTube channel at least once a week for an hour!

Originally Posted By: jca57jdOh and by the way. Many thanks to oneil ops for another sweet video! I always find my self on there YouTube channel at least once a week for an hour!

Awesome, we are glad to hear that... spread the word, maybe we can expand a bit
wink.gif

Nice way to start the year , Question my son videos our cross country motorcycle rides , if i may what video edeting softwear do you use . thanks , jerry

Originally Posted By: jerry malbeckNice way to start the year , Question my son videos our cross country motorcycle rides , if i may what video edeting softwear do you use . thanks , jerry
Started with Sony Vegas 10, need to uprade to 12.

Your still killing me here!!!! My fri and plfrom Platte texted me again bugging me to come out, I'm trying to figure out some possible way to come out for few days. They are trying to get me to come out next weekend I think.

Back