Hello ! New to forum , and to predator hunting .

d2admin

Administrator
Hello

My name is Jeff Tracy , I'm 17 ,and new to varmint/predator hunting .

I live in IL , and hunt in IA "my dad lives there" . I have been hunting for quite some time now "10 years" , but am just now getting into predator/varmint hunting .

I don't have any questions right now , but you can count on a few latter . [
biggrin.gif
]

I spent some time checking out the site , and it seem to be vary nice .

I'm a member of lots of different hunting forums , so I will try to get the word about this place .

I know a few die hard coyote hunters that will be knocking the doors down to get in here .

Regards: Savage

Hello Jeff,
Welcome aboard, It's always nice to hear from fellow hunters. There must be quite a few coyote in your areas.
Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.
We would be glad to help.
VCinRI

Howdy Jeff!! Welcome to Predator Masters. I wish I'd have had this kind of resource when I was starting out. Use it and learn. Remember, there's no such thing as a "dumb question" on this board.We are ready to help you be a better Predator hunter. See ya'.....Randy

Originally posted by Savage10fp:
Hello

My name is Jeff Tracy , I'm 17 ,and new to varmint/predator hunting .

I live in IL , and hunt in IA "my dad lives there" . I have been hunting for quite some time now "10 years" , but am just now getting into predator/varmint hunting .

I don't have any questions right now , but you can count on a few latter . [
biggrin.gif
]

I spent some time checking out the site , and it seem to be vary nice .

I'm a member of lots of different hunting forums , so I will try to get the word about this place .

I know a few die hard coyote hunters that will be knocking the doors down to get in here .

Hey Jeff,
You actually have some pretty good coyote hunting in your area. We do pretty good around here but you have higher densities in your area. Yote Hunter.

Jeff, glad to have you join us! Coyote calling is an addiction that is easy to acquire and you will be glad that you have it. Hope you enjoy the site! Wiley E

Originally posted by Steve Allen:
Yes, and not only is "wolfing fever" addictive, but it is contagious as well.

I Know !!!!!

I have gave it to my dad alrady , and I am looking forword to spreding it to some of my buddys !

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotmattman215, what were you looking for when you found this thread from 2001?

really curious.
lol.gif

Funny thing is the OP is 34 now, and may have his own TV hunting show....

Back