GROUP BUY..... Berger 20 cal. 55 gr Bullets

dan brothers

I contacted Berger about a group buy on these bullets, which they will make a run on in Feb. We need to buy at least 100 boxes... 10,000... for a group price of $31.50 per 100... vs a regular price of 36.50. The price is not the deal... it's getting our hands on them... first come first serve. I'm going to place the order monday, Jan 6th, which should give everyone time to decide on how many they want. Just let me know by Pm or a post here about how many you want, and when they ship them all to me, I'll then sort out yours, along with shippng cost, and then you can pay me. I'll devide up the shipping cost and taxes between the number of buyers, and split it up fairly... and then apply the extra shipping to your address for your quanity.

If anyone has a better idea or price...let me know, I'm all ears.

You need to buy at least 500... and this is for ONLY PMaster members... because if you won't chase a rabbit...I mean a Coyote, then you ain't no friend of mine.

Thanks... Dan

UPDATE...I just found out... Berger said the shipping to me was FREE...and NO TAX... so that should start out your New Year's with a Happy Face.

So that will make it $31.56 per 100... plus only the shipping cost from me to you.

20 Cal 55 Grain Match Grade BT Varmint

c3b1e550-0da2-4239-8122-a6dc61244b87_zps959d6ce7.jpg

Last edited:
For those contemplating getting in on such a purchase,,,Keep in mind Berger's recommendation...Quote:Recommended Twist Rate: 1 in 8" or faster...If you have a slower twist barrel, don't complain when they don't shoot well...

I think what Dan is getting at here is, this particular Berger bullet cant be found because its been put on the back burner. Im guessing Dan talked them into making some and they gave him a 10,000 minimum. Berger has been trying to keep up with the more popular 22,6,7 and 30 cals. Everytime I have personally contacted Berger on this bullet they give me a date at least 6 months out. 6 months has came and gone 3 times now. Last I was told it would be mid summer at the earliest. If you need some for your 8 twist this is a good idea.
Put me down for 500 Dan.

Berger told me that my order of 100 boxes would be next in line, behind 1800 other boxes already in line.

Their website explains in detail about the 8 twist vs the 9 twist. but I'm open to opinions.

Okay... since we lost a week's worth of post... let's post this again.

This is the total so far...

Wyoming Drifter ....... 1000

Rich44...................2000

BOBTAILS.................1000

Buster Hindend...........1500

smith1559................500

Chad.................... 1000

My friend Nick........... 500

Dan.......................1000.... at least

DiYi ....................500

pauls ....................500

taj45.....................1500

tex69.....................500

This makes a total of 11500 so far.

Last edited:
Berger said the shipping to me was FREE...and NO TAX... so that should start out your New Year's with a Happy Face.

So that will make it $31.56 per 100... plus only the shipping cost from me to you.

Anyone want more now...?

Back