17 WSM for foxes?

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesOriginally Posted By: marcoI looked at one of these 17b mag and the ammo the other day. Crap! Crap! Crap! Gave the gun back to the guy then picked up the Ruger American in 22 250, and the 250 came home with me! Like I said the 17b mag is the 5mm magnum made over! All of its CRAP!

Originally Posted By: marcoI love mine! I just don't know what scope to go with. I put a cheap ol Tasco on it for right now, thinking about going with a 2x7 Leupold to keep the weight down under 5 1/2pound. The B-mag is so light i just love it! Its my new truck rifle.

scared.gif
w00t.gif
lol.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted By: marcoRepete. How about that pic of you and that bobcat!!?? One more time!

At least he has a picture of a bobcat. He11 of a lot more than I've seen from you.

I've taken at least at dozen foxes with my 17 HMR, why wouldn't the 17 WSM do a better job? Heavier bullet and grater veloity, a deadly mix. Good to hear I'm not the only one hunting coons with rimfires.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: spiderman No foxes here but have taken about 15 coons with mine and love it. No exits and fast dead coons. Won't win any contests with it maybe but love it for hunting. Jim

First the B-Mag's "Crap Crap".
Then you "Love" your B-Mag.
So which is it?
Or do you just love crap?

Got this 29# Tom this morning.
When was the last time you killed anything other a twelve pack Marco?

2aci.jpg

Nice one! I try to post pics it won't let me. And I changed my mind about the B-mag! Plus it was a Christmas gift from my wife! And I don't drink!

Originally Posted By: marcoI try to post pics it won't let me.

Now that's just strange.

"It" (whatever *it* is) lets 100's of other guys post pics? You should ask one of the admins/mods why *it* won't let you.

Got any kids? Maybe they can explain it to ya.

Nice cat Pete and pic. Why don't you guys do your jousting with PMs??? This is for info and pics about hunting and shooting. Merry Christmas Jim

Originally Posted By: spiderman This is for info and pics about hunting and shooting. Merry Christmas Jim

How do you think that Cat died? Drug overdose?
Merry Christmas

Originally Posted By: RePeteOriginally Posted By: spiderman This is for info and pics about hunting and shooting. Merry Christmas Jim

How do you think that Cat died? Drug overdose?
Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS CHARLIE!!! NICE SHOT.......

Back