Internet trapper, lol

they live on a canal off the ocean, house is on stilts, not sure, I never talk to her, not usually anyway, they moved there from NY, he testified against the mafia for illegal dumping of chemicals, so they moved

Last edited:
son of a gun, I lost one on 1x19 today, this is 3rd chew off of the cable in 7 days, dang it. I think I need to make some entanglement poles to stop it. With that stupid outdated deer stop, many are still alive over night. Thanks, I am so close to the most coyotes I caught in one fall.
This female I found in a feeder tube, I saw fresh tracks, looked in the 60' tube, shot her w/ the .22.

since the mange killed most of these 22 yrs ago, it is rare to get a fox

The 3rd mangy coyote, nasty

This big male knocked down a snare 50yds back, I thought he was gone, hiding behind this grass, whew! thought I had another chew off. I had another chew off today, same farm, 70yds from this snare.

real nice 2-3 yr old female, damaged teeth on one side, maybe one that got away before?

She was the 3rd one in this trap, so far. 3 farms gave me 8 coyotes each, 2 gave me 7, I better keep those farms!

Last edited:
charcoal grey coyote, male

this flat set was next to the dirt hole that took big ugly red male.
Big male, one farm I had a chew off of the snare, he died over the bank, I saw the tracks and tought now how did he do that and not get caught.

This big pretty male, I thought was gone, I started cussing out loud, he jumped up from behind the clump of grass, so glad, I got 50$ for him.

This big ld female, dirt hole set that was set 7 weeks ago, with a lil LDC added 10 days before, I wonder how good burrdocks are as insulation in shoulder fur, lol

This big female chewed a snare off a week before, she couldn't do that this time. Good thing, I was pulling the sets on this farm today anyway, so cool to catch her.

This big female, ugly color, was caught in same trap as my last fox, her mate curled up on a snow bank 30 some yds away for a while that night. he came back and missed my snares, well, next time maybe, lol

I had one snare close to a dirt hole set, I don't know if she was going to go through this gap in the grass anyway, or circling the set, no matter, 4th big female on this small farm.

Another big old dog, 6-8yrs old, I reset 2 flat sets on this location after deer season ended, I can check them from the rd. He decided it was a "Good Day To Die" lol, name of the lure, and some gland lure there too. He was longer than my stretcher,and possibly the one that just chewed off a snare 8 miles ne of there. I was expecting to snare a big male, and got the snare chewed off.
Ya, he didn't like me all that well, lol

Last edited:
good Lord Kev, leave some for seed
w00t.gif

i noticed that too... looks like the yote had been in the trap about fifteen seconds... we want an explanation tacky

she could only wish she was there 15 seconds. She got caught before the snow fell and it blew so hard she just curled up to stay warm, they really should not visit hills when it is windy out! lol It was maybe 25-30mph hour very cold wind.

too cold for the dog, so I let her find them on the patio.
snared it then it got a foot caught in a trap I set because one took a crap above the snare, female I think

I just set this snare the day before

Nice snare chewing male

Big dog in flat set that took 2 females, he chewed half the hair off his tail, never seen that ever before in all my yrs.

male on farm where 2 chewed snare off

snow moved coyote off the ground causing a foot catch, but because of looser deer stop he backed up and pulled free.

Big dog in flat set

3rd coyote in this flat set, not one catch in dirt hole 20 ft south of this set. 12th coyote on this quarter section

Big female, 11th coyote on this farm, her last tracks in the dirty snow

Last edited:
Wow nice job down there buddy!!

Do you venture east towards Armstrong?

My buddy's folks from there had a guy trap there drainage ditch for the first time ever that he recalls. And got like 4 or 5 I guess.
Just got me thinking it might be you!!!

Have you ever tried a kill pole next to your snares??

I didn't get that far, wasn't me. I used kill poles many yrs ago, they didn't work so well without a way to stop the pole from spinning, I am going to research and see what is best for next yr and see what I need to change. One farm I got 12 on, hoping for that male to get caught soon for #13
This nice male today might have been looking for the female I got yesterday here, he didn't make it far enough south-west to find where she was if he was looking for her, lol

female is first pic, messed up post
Here is female from yesterday, same farm

Last edited:
yup the female pee has blood in it, time for flatsets for sure. I am hoping to get that last male on this one farm, it would make 13 on that 1/4 section! most I got was 11 on a quarter, before!

Last edited:
it was finally warm enough to take her, she was so excited she could hardly stand it, it had been about 7-8 days since it was warm enough.

wish I could, waiting to get one on this farm, #13 there if he screws up. I saw him at the hiway today, I just saw him as I drove by at 60mph he waited to cross, dirty furry turd! I might have to spot-stalk him if we get some snow cover, very few survive my spot-stalks.

Last edited:
Back