Tactical Night Vision

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#2590866 - 12/16/13 12:26 PM Hunting time question
Ky Col Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Ky
I had planed to drive up to one of the farms in the morning before daybreak to do some coyote hunting but now I just found out I have an important package coming in by 10AM tomorrow that I need to sign for.

My question is would I be wasting my time trying to start calling them after 11 AM?? It will take me close to an hour to get to the farm so I don't want to drive all the way up there just to have to turn around and come back 1-2 hours later to be here when the package comes in.

#2590886 - 12/16/13 01:08 PM Re: Hunting time question [Re: Ky Col]
centerfire_223 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Six Mile,SC & Hobbs, NM
One things for sure, you can't call'em up if your not out there. I've called up coyotes all day long. It's just like morning or evening, if they hear you and are hungry they will come.

#2591031 - 12/16/13 06:22 PM Re: Hunting time question [Re: Ky Col]
ditchandgullyrider Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Alamosa, colorado
I have done some of my best calling from about 9:00am to about 2:00pm you just never know.

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Redfrog 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.