Diamond Back DB-15 FDE my first AR

benbru23

Bought myself my first AR as title says. I have already started adding things such as hogue grip predator tactics green light rail covers riser bipod and for now a firefield 2.5-10x40 with laser and IR. took it out to the range last Saturday and got it zeroed in god blessed me with a warm day at the range. Was able to hit 4in diameter steel plate at 350 yards consistently. As of now I'm very pleased with the purchase I have about 250 down the tube not one failure or hang up.

Here is one pic of it before some of the addons were put on

IMG_20131126_140347_935.jpg

That fore grip has been removed and replaced with a vanguard bipod does anyone have any good suggestions for what to add next I'm happy with caliber so no .204 uppers lol. It is being used as coyote rig and range

In my opinion you have everything on it that you need. Why add more weight when you don't need to. If it has the stock trigger then spend your money on a nice aftermarket one. It will do you a lot more good then adding unnecessary accessories.

Originally Posted By: benbru23Trigger is in the works trying to find light trigger spring to just go that way

Looks nice.
You might try joeboboutfitters for a JP Spring Kit

Slings there its a single point may sound crazy but I like they way they carry better than a two point and quick detach for hoping backin the truck to go to next stand and doggin that rig is just insane lol

When the Dillon's see that rig the will make a sweet offer to get you to FP!! Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesHere's my everyday coyote calling rig. Still have a few more goodies I wanna stick on her.

Unless its strictly a night calling rig I say get a QD mount for the light and let it be. Mine has a scope and a short bipod for orone shots and thats it. Keep it simple. Nice looking rig what's the color o f that finish on it???

Its FDE but has since had parts wrapped in Camo also helps with keepings hands off the cold metal while hunting I know I'm a sissy lol

IMG_20131209_134748_042.jpg

Back